50 89.29%
No! Save all the Pokemon! :'(
10.71%
6 10.71%
Total 56 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

Your most hated Pokemon
Audino. Without a doubt was the most annoying pokemon back when I was playing B/W

I had White version and my friend had Black. I wanted Sawk and he wanted Thro. Normally two friends would just trade one for the other. Beneficial to both parties involved and helps fill out your pokedex. But as we are not just friends but best friends. And being best friends and all the normal way of doing things just wasn't for us. instead we raced to see who could catch the other one's game's common pokemon. It was possible to catch both in the same game, but very difficult. We both gave it our best shot, day in and day out, to no avail. And all we would find were Audino. Over. And over. And over, and over and over and over and overandoverandover. AND OVER! After two weeks we finally gave up, thinking it was impossible. So we went along with our trade (Finally!) and stopped caring about those shaky patches of grass. The day after the trade I was continuing to catch wilds I needed for my dex and I ran into a shaky patch and find a Sawk. The poke that eluded me for so long right in front of me. I went to my bag, selected the poke ball icon, scrolled right, tapped the quick ball, and threw it. It shook once. It shook twice. Three times. I closed my eyes. I hear a feint *Click* and shout in joy of my accomplishment! Finally caught, the pokemon hidden behind 1000+ of those terrible fat, pink Tinkerbells

Looking back on it, we could have just used GTS and would have avoided this whole Audino hate fest, but now I have a most hated pokemon. So that's good, I guess
(Jan 26, 2015, 08:44 PM)Rogue Wrote: Doubles: Mega Kang is disgusting. According to it's move pool it can basically 2HKO anything. It's like watching a smash tournament and you see diddy kong vs diddy kong. Oh boy, how hype. Oh whats that? You have a rage powder amoongus? Nice. I'll just go cry as you spore/rage powder and double edge everything into oblivion. You just HAVE to run 2 or so Pokemon to deal with this thing.

Singles (from a smogon standpoint): Talonflame. Also disgusting. If your team is well made with a good defog user to get rid of rocks, and has other bulky and offense support: This thing is annoying. Choice band brave birds heugh heugh heugh. whats that? Defensive Landorus? Catch this crit. RIP your only counter. I'm threatened by something? Brb blissey/skarmory core. 

I'd say burn both of these, but Talonflame cant be burnt and that kang probably has Facade.

(Jan 27, 2015, 09:40 AM)thewasher19 Wrote: Grovyle. Because if you choose Marshtomp that fight with Brendan/May under Cycling Road is hell.

I lol'd reading both of these.

Also I agree with others, Landorus is annoying VGC wise. I like using it, but I don't like going against it (Rock Slide anyone?) and it's face kinda scares me. 

I'm sure there's other Pokemon out there I don't like just from playing the main series games, but I'll post those later if I think of them.
(Jan 26, 2015, 08:44 PM)Rogue Wrote: Doubles: Mega Kang is disgusting. According to it's move pool it can basically 2HKO anything. It's like watching a smash tournament and you see diddy kong vs diddy kong. Oh boy, how hype. Oh whats that? You have a rage powder amoongus? Nice. I'll just go cry as you spore/rage powder and double edge everything into oblivion. You just HAVE to run 2 or so Pokemon to deal with this thing.

Singles (from a smogon standpoint): Talonflame. Also disgusting. If your team is well made with a good defog user to get rid of rocks, and has other bulky and offense support: This thing is annoying. Choice band brave birds heugh heugh heugh. whats that? Defensive Landorus? Catch this crit. RIP your only counter. I'm threatened by something? Brb blissey/skarmory core.

I'd say burn both of these, but Talonflame cant be burnt and that kang probably has Facade.

All of this. I freaking hate those two. They're the banes of my existence.  Angry
I really feel uncomfortable looking at a Gallade.
That weird ball butt thing... I just don't get it... Sorry, folks.
from a competitive standpoint id say substitute gliscor, overall i would have to say watchog, what a stupid design it just irritates me when i see it
[Image: zubat_by_creepyjellyfish-d7a48mr.gif]

Play this song while looking at above picture: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3rj2Tsp_DVM

That is all.
Hypno just kind of creeps me out...

I've also got a weird feel about Grovyle because of Mystery Dungeon.
Every random encounter with a sturdy explosion pokemon... I fell bad for all the nuzlockes....
My most hated pokemon from each region are
Kanto: Jynx ( So Creepy looking and weird i hate her design)
Johto: Dunsparce ( Horribly designed and completely useless pokemon)
Hoenn: Slakoth ( The most annoying pokemon and worst ability ever)
Sinnoh: Rotom ( levitate ability and annoying looking)
Unova: Stunfisk ( The worst designed pokemon ever made)
Kalos: Goomy ( Stupid looking and looks nothing like a dragon until it evolves into goodra but yet goomy is still labeled as a dragon)
Sounds like people are hating on competitive pokes... I'm going to say Bidoof hands down. How many chains has this guy ruined seriously? Thats a face I just want to punch everytime I see it. Before Bidoof it was Ratta.

On a side note I have to agree with you mudkip, Pikachu is an overrated joke. Sure he's one of the most well designed pokemon ever made but he also has one of the ugliest evolutions in the game...It's for this reason that I always skip his evo when hes in my party. They really need to give Pikachu two Mega forms in the next game.