No! Save all the Pokemon! :'(
10.71%
6 10.71%
Total 56 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

Your most hated Pokemon
Still want to see Landorus burn.
Me ga Aggron, destroyed my dreams in the first round of my first tourney... GG WP my feelz...
OK so a lot of people here are hating on all the ugly pokemon like Bidoof and Ratatta and such and I felt like they need an ally. See, I used to hate all of the goofy looking Pokemon too, and I always thought the worst was Probopass. That nose he had was ridiculous, and I would just rather stick to my Charizard. But I eventually started to love him, as I notice a sort of cute, funny looking guy. And a bunch of my other favorites, like Dodrio and Bidoof started to grow on me too. I'm not saying you're a terrible person for hating these Pokemon, but I just felt like they should be loved for their own special, derpy looking adorable aspects.
[Image: will_you_love_me_now__by_nuclearfizix-d2rai41.png]

I don't hate any pokémon because they're too strong, broken or the opposite... too damn weak to do anything. Only pokémon I'd say I hate are Mr. Mime, Jynx, that... garbage pokémon line and the ice cream one. I hate their friggin' design... Mr. Mime and Jynx are ugly and creepy. The garbage pile is just... ugly and the ice cream one... lame, just lame.
I was never a big Mr. Mime fan until x and y. I just love how they animated him as if he was in an invisible box.
Sunkern. I hate the way those eyes are massive and just gaze into your sole WutFace
In all my years of playing Pokemon, Mega Gengar is one of the absolutely broken Mega Pokemon Game Freak has Ever Created. There I said it. I can deal with the obvious brokenness and brute force of Mega Kangaskhan and Mega Salamence but My God this thing oh no it probably made me rage more than any Pokemon since started playing competitively back in late Gen 4. This thing is absolutely broken in regular singles play since this thing can actually pick off two or three Pokemon one at a time. Shadow Tag just makes Mega Gengar what it is, the best trapper in the Game period. Seriously put this thing on a Volt turn team and watch Mega Gengar dissect entire teams so its teammates can finish the job.

Probably the one set we all know made Mega Gengar an absolute monster is the Perish Trap set. (btw I am talking from a singles perspective not doubles) All Mega Gengar has to get a free switch in to a Pokemon that cannot do nothing back, and stall out with Perish Song/Sub Protect, switch out, and repeat the process all over again. Honestly what "Counters" Mega Gengar if it can trap its opponents at will and might use sub to avoid the Pursuit trap kill? Gengar use to be my favorite Ghost type but it Mega just gave it a complete sour tone for me.
People who've watch one of my recent tournement battles will understand why i hate Togekiss (well dislike :P), paralyzed my poor klinklang for 4 turns in a row ;-;
~Visit PokemonForever's Twitter Page~
Ha! You've underestimated my stupidity.
~Virtual Polygon Duck of Team Forum~
I dunno if this would count, but I hate most OP legendaries.
Like Mega Rayquaza.
It makes kids thing they can sweep the world with a team of legends and its just--

u g h .
Meditite. I don't like how it looks, I think