10.71%
6 10.71%
Total 56 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

Your most hated Pokemon
(Unpopular opinion coming)
Pikachu.

Pikachu itself is an OK pokemon, i'll admit it, it's great. The design, the colours.. whats not to love? But I hate that it is so overrated compared to other pokemon. There's thousands of pikachu merch,  but what about Lapras? Or the Eeveelutions? Heck, even some legendaries are beat by pikachu! And how in X/Y when it pops out of its pokeball to battle it yells "Pikachu!" and the other pokemon get grunts and growls. :c
(Feb 3, 2015, 12:24 PM)AndrewAllen Wrote: all of the magikarps
you are now my enemy
For me, it has to be Smeargle (just like Cybertron) because it can have ANY moves such as Dark Void, Spore, Sticky Web, all the annoying moves on one pokemon. This makes Smeargle unpredictable in Doubles unlike Mega-Kanga and Talonflame because I build teams keeping in mind what is the meta and prevent a single pokemon from defeating my entire team. My hate for this pokemon started when I was testing my team on showdown and run into 3 Smeargles in a row.
(Feb 3, 2015, 07:20 PM)naitre Wrote: Blissey. OU players know what I'm talking about. Plus, look at its stupid face.

[Image: LlpYCoy.png]

You're probably talking UU with that Twinkie. I think you mean this.

[Image: 113.gif]

That + Eviolite= BS
I'm just here.

#RowletBois
Chansey is only Sp.Def scary. If you have any physical moves what so ever you shouldn't have too much of a problem.
(Feb 15, 2015, 11:44 PM)IceyGamer Wrote: Chansey is only Sp.Def scary. If you have any physical moves what so ever you shouldn't have too much of a problem.

Have you ever heaard a thing called Ferrothorn, M-Slowbro, and Soft boiled toxic? yeaaahhh, no such thing as easy to handle unless Swords Dance Knock Off Bisharp.
I'm just here.

#RowletBois
Holy. Friggin' Mega Aerodactyl probably my most hated pokemon. The rock slide flinches for days. I cannot catch a break against these things.
Or maybe I just have extremely bad luck... >.>
(Feb 15, 2015, 04:52 PM)GingerxPug Wrote:
(Feb 3, 2015, 07:20 PM)naitre Wrote: Blissey. OU players know what I'm talking about. Plus, look at its stupid face.

[Image: LlpYCoy.png]

You're probably talking UU with that Twinkie. I think you mean this.

[Image: 113.gif]

That + Eviolite= BS

Agreed KappaHD
[Image: 400.gif]

Do i even need to say why?
(Feb 16, 2015, 11:40 AM)podfighterninja123 Wrote: [Image: 400.gif]

Do i even need to say why?

LOL agreed on this one.

I remember the first time I saw this thing in X and Y and thought "oh my god, they actually made it uglier."