No! Save all the Pokemon! :'(
10.71%
6 10.71%
Total 56 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

Your most hated Pokemon
LANDORUS.
I honestly don't get why everybody hates Landorus. A Greninja can easil 1-hit it with Ice Beam.
#TeamForum
LETS GO SOX
Sigilyph. At my university we have a Pokemon League, and the guy who runs the Flying gym uses one.

It's... a lot more upsetting than it should be, at least the first time around. If you don't IMMEDIATELY have an answer to it, it IS going to set up with Cosmic Power and it IS going to be ridiculous to deal with. It also doesn't help that he puts Roost and Thunder Wave on it.

*grumble grumble*

Also it looks kinda weird. .-.
Top of my list is certainly Garchomp. As a Flygon fan since it debuted in Gen 3, I was disappointed by the fact that even within its own generation, it was outclassed by Salamence. Even so, Flygon had arguably better typing and fewer weaknesses, so it did have a niche of its own. Then Gen 4 comes along and introduces us to a Pokemon tailor-made to troll the entire metagame with the SAME TYPING but superior stats in every category (and Swords Dance). My dislike for Salamence coming into Gen 4 evaporated in the face of Garchomp's introduction and rise to prominence, and its presence on most every competitive team for the following 3 generations (until its banishment to Ubers, of course).

Perhaps the biggest bit of "salt in the wound" would be the fact that Aarune, the first noteworthy Flygon user in the history of the games, gives you the Garchompite upon securing 1000 Secret Base flags.

I've also got some degree of beef with Mega Kangaskhan (more its unabashed dominance and subsequent popularity than anything else), Thundurus, and the aforementioned Salamence.

-sandragon13
I'd probably throw out or heavily rework most of the Pokemon if I'm honest.

The Conkeldurr line annoys me from both a visual design and game design perspective, so I can single it out I suppose. A fighting type that can be considered on par or better than Machamp (who has always been my sentimental favorite) should never look so durrpy.

And when items figure that prominently in a design, the type should reflect it. A better case could be made for pure Rock Conkeldurr than pure Fighting. Those pillars are literally a crutch, and its Pokedex entries might as well say it's a pure Rock type. It has rock flowing in its veins just as much as you'd expect elemental types to have fire or water in theirs.

But we live in a bizzaro universe where Lucario is Steel type and Scrafty can have such high defenses when he can't even defend his own pants from gravity. I probably shouldn't try to make sense of any of it.
All the pokemon in the Pokemon Mansion in pokemon fire red and leaf green (that high encounter rate is so dumb)
Peliper

the whole oras the only thing i ran into was a *** wingel or peliper they were SOOOOOOOOOO annoying!
all of the magikarps
Drowzee, I just want to shoot that thing every time I see it.

As for reasons not based on looks, Para-flinch. I'm fine with paralysis; I'm fine with serene grace flinching, but I HATE stacking both of those chances. Thank goodness most a lot of people dont also throw on confusion.
VGC wise... i hate talonflame and mega kang... theyre disgusting -_-