Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

do u think we can use the oras shiny charm in sun and moon
do u think we can use the oras shiny charm in sun and moon and how?? Angel Angel Angel
most likely not since it is a different game
The shiny charm is a key item, and thus cannot be transferred to other games.
George R.R Martin wrote 2016 :L
                                                                        #LillieDefenseSquad

You don't look so well... how bout 50cc's of LINKS!?
1) No

2) Chances are we will have to complete the National Dex in Sun/Moon to get the Shiny Charm in game there.
Absolutely not.

1) It's a key item. Those don't go ANYWHERE! lol

2) The shiny charm is a present for catching every pokemon in the games, once Sun & Moon arrives we won't have every single Pokemon. We have to earn it again.

It's a good thought though, and I wish I could say "heck yes" but alas, no Sad
"Strong Pokémon. Weak Pokémon. That is only the selfish perception of people. Truly skilled trainers should try to win with their favorites." - Karen of the John Elite 4
so the best way is keep all the pokemon in the pokemon bank and transfer all to sun and moon ?? :s :s :s
Yes, but you will need to collect all the new Pokemon as well. Pokebank won't be available until January too.
so that mean we are going to rely n the new trading system to get all pokemon untill january
Correct
Eckley is best grill
Go on and on, grow into a phenomenon
I havent looked at the leaked dex so idk if I'm right with this (please don't tell me either pls) I'm pretty sure most of the 720 established pokemon aren't going to be available in sun/moon, so there won't be any shiny charms out there until pokebank opens either. So it'll be good to spend time making a living dex right now, until january.
George R.R Martin wrote 2016 :L
                                                                        #LillieDefenseSquad

You don't look so well... how bout 50cc's of LINKS!?