Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

giving pokedex and breeding help
Recently I completed my livingdex and I have been seeing a lot of poeple requsting pokedex help so I am making this thread if anyone would like help completing there pokedex put a comment with a list of the pokemon you need and please don't put something like "I need a lot" or "I need most pokemon" that just wastes both are time and when I trade you a pokemon please trade it back so I can help out other poeple too

And if you need breeding help I can breed and ev train up to 2 pokemon per person if you could just put 5 perfect ivs that would make thing go way faster but if it does need all 6 than thats fine or I can breed up to 10 random iv random nature non ev trained pokemon per person to keep. And at the time I can't breed for hidden powers

I hope this helps if you have any questions or don't understand something please tell me so that I can make this be as helpful as posible
I have 713 and would like help filling the rest please.
Needed: Celebi, Darkrai, manaphy, shaymin, keldeo, genesect
I think we already have each other and if you have any can we please trade.
Thanks so much! A real help for the pokedex attempt.
Can you breed me a:

Gastly:
5 perfect IVs in everything but Attack
Timid Nature
EV Training: HP: 4, SpeAtt: 252, Speed: 252

Bronzor:
4 perfect IVs in everything but Special Attack, and 0 IV in Speed
Sassy Nature
EV Training: HP: 248, Def: 8, SpeDef: 252
Ability: Heatproof

I will be very appreciative!
(Jul 16, 2015, 04:25 PM)srushj11 Wrote: Can you breed me a:

Gastly:
Timid Nature

Bronzor:
Sassy Nature

Ok I will get those to you as soon as possible
(Jul 16, 2015, 05:30 PM)rman1017 Wrote:
(Jul 16, 2015, 04:25 PM)srushj11 Wrote: Can you breed me a:

Gastly:
Timid Nature

Bronzor:
Sassy Nature

Ok I will get those to you as soon as possible

Thanks! I'll be waiting.
can you breed me a:

charmander:
5 iv in everything but physical attack
adamant nature
EVs: sp.attack 252 speed 252 defense 4
ability:blaze

take your time i can wait
(Jul 16, 2015, 02:18 PM)rman1017 Wrote: Recently I completed my livingdex and I have been seeing a lot of poeple requsting pokedex help so I am making this thread if anyone would like help completing there pokedex put a comment with a list of the pokemon you need and please don't put something like "I need a lot" or "I need most pokemon" that just wastes both are time and when I trade you a pokemon please trade it back so I can help out other poeple too

And if you need breeding help I can breed and ev train up to 2 pokemon per person if you could just put 5 perfect ivs that would make thing go way faster but if it does need all 6 than thats fine or I can breed up to 10 random iv random nature non ev trained pokemon per person to keep. And at the time I can't breed for hidden powers

I hope this helps if you have any questions or don't understand something please tell me so that I can make this be as helpful as posible

Was wondering if you could help me get a persian and a stantler literally the two most impossible pokemon to get?
Was wondering if you could help me get a persian and a stantler literally the two most impossible pokemon to get?
[/quote]

Of course I can
okay you said breeding help correct? I have a 6IV ditto which is cool but... I need things with 30 IV's for hidden powers too... Can you help me out with that?
George R.R Martin wrote 2016 :L
                                                                        #LillieDefenseSquad

You don't look so well... how bout 50cc's of LINKS!?