Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

growing away...
Am I the only one that's been growing away from Pokemon? It's just seemed really boring to me lately, And I've even sold my 3ds.
it might be the fact that I'll be 15 soon.
I'm your friendly neighborhood Dragon fun fact I'm one of the only ones who can take a ice beam And laugh right back at you with a outrage
#Teamforum

For me, I think of it more as branching out. I'll always love pokemon, but recently I've enjoyed myself more playing other games.
I'm Umbreon, the nocturnal member of #TeamForum
Those well-practiced in the art of deceit may find themselves welcome to join me on Town of Salem...
True.
I'm your friendly neighborhood Dragon fun fact I'm one of the only ones who can take a ice beam And laugh right back at you with a outrage
#Teamforum

I feel the same but I'm starting to play different pokemon games EX: Pokemon Rumble series pokemon shuffle games.
I also feel that the pokemon games are getting predictable with their story I wonder if they will ever make a entirely different story where you play as the bad guy I'm also playing Megaman games now and games I wouldn't normally play at all (monster hunter 3 ultimate, Megaman battle network) and I have been on YouTube a lot as well so It's like video games just aren't what the used to be it seems that us gamers are just waiting to buy/preorder the newest call of duty, GTA, Pokemon, or any game that will make us feel that high we first did when we started playing video games but HEY THAT'S JUST A THEORY A GAME THEORY (explicit I need to stop watching that every day after school)
I can't remember the last time I played Pokemon, it's been so long. I've been playing Dragon ball Xenoverse and Mario Kart 8 though, so I haven't really focused on Pokemon
Nope, but I've been playing it fairly consistently since I was 8 or so. It's been a fairly big part of my life for quite a long time.
One of the main reasons is because justin isnt streaming, he brought us all together and gave us our drive for pokemon, once he gets back alot of things will pick up (Maybe), i know hes at his new house (atleast i think from his tweets) and hes just getting things unpacked.
~Visit PokemonForever's Twitter Page~
Ha! You've underestimated my stupidity.
~Virtual Polygon Duck of Team Forum~
I'm really hyping the return of the streams, one can only survive on TheReplayFlynn for so long.
Pokemon is slow so everybody is somewhat "branching" away from it for now.
I just fell in love with Monster Hunter and....

yeah.
I'm just here.

#RowletBois