Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

heatwave accuracy
Serious question. Does accuracy decrease for spread moves in doubles? I played 4 matches with Heatran and jotted down every heat wave miss and the move missed 40% of potential targets. I am considering removing heatwave for flamethrower or overheat on my heatran because it cost me two matches (heatwave missed resulting in a spore and earthquake).
It rolls on each target it could hit, so it is a lower chance to hit both and normal chance to hit just one target.
I had it Miss 7x Times in a row Today, that's something Innit :3 I mean there is one shitty Magnezone and I miss 7 Times heatwave?? T_T
I personally hardly ever miss ANY heat waves so that is just bad troubles.
I know that it is bad luck , but dude imagine this scenario. You are 2v1 Amoonguss+ Heatran vs Magnezone. You put it asleep perfect. this ****ing magnezone has Sleep Talk. Alright you're fine with that use rage powder on amoonguss try to hit a heatwave. Nope misses 7 flippin times. enemy magnezone crits 3 times in a row. GG WP RNG
Heat Wave has 95% accuracy for each Pokemon on the field. Maybe you're just unlucky. You can always run Lava Plume over it if you're okay with damaging your Pokemon as well or Eruption if you can sustain Heatran throughout the battle.
[Insert signature here]
I'm still convinced that accuracy % is actually the % it has to miss and Nintendo is trolling us all.
(Jan 26, 2015, 08:12 PM)Hojunhu Wrote: I'm still convinced that accuracy % is actually the % it has to miss and Nintendo is trolling us all.

In that case Sheer cold has a 30% of missing.
(Jan 26, 2015, 08:36 PM)IceyGamer Wrote:
(Jan 26, 2015, 08:12 PM)Hojunhu Wrote: I'm still convinced that accuracy % is actually the % it has to miss and Nintendo is trolling us all.

In that case Sheer cold has a 30% of missing.

I've hit more sheer colds than Stone Edge or Will-O-Wisp.