Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

ideas for a trickroom team
Ar I'm going to se mega kang which is jolly and milotic which is competitive any ideas for any other poke that would be good ?
I ran ta pretty successful trick room team for a while, it's a fun strategy. My trick room setter was Chandelure, holding a Focus Sash. I usually led with Chandelure and a No Guard Machamp @ LIfe Orb, who was easily my MVP. Dynamic Punch and Stone Edge that hits every time with a maxed out attack stat, adamant nature and a life orb? Lights out. My second all star was Guts Ursaring @ Flame Orb. Facade did some serious damage with STAB, Guts, and Facade stacking the power. Dragalge was fun as well. He has good special attack type coverage in his move set and can be a pretty good wall as well. I mixed in a Scrafty and Granbull too. Both had Intimidate, which I liked for Trick Room as either my lead or a switch. Enjoy!
Hariyama does work under TR, Camerupt is by far my favourite Special Attacker under TR. HP Grass, Heat Wave, Earth Power Protect is a nice move set for him. Magnet Pull Magnezone with HP Fire is nice as well.
Tbh, I just made a trick room team with Gogoat, Mega Blastoise, Chandelure and some other Pokemon and it has been working out well for me
[Insert signature here]
Cresselia is also a good option for a trick room setter because of it's bulk, and then you can use helping hand to boost it's partners moves
(Jan 26, 2015, 01:36 PM)kcarberry Wrote: I ran ta pretty successful trick room team for a while, it's a fun strategy.  My trick room setter was Chandelure, holding a Focus Sash.   I usually led with Chandelure and a No Guard Machamp @ LIfe Orb, who was easily my MVP.  Dynamic Punch and Stone Edge that hits every time with a maxed out attack stat, adamant nature and a life orb?  Lights out. My second all star was Guts Ursaring @ Flame Orb.  Facade did some serious damage with STAB, Guts, and Facade stacking the power.  Dragalge was fun as well.  He has good special attack type coverage in his move set and can be a pretty good wall as well.  I mixed in a Scrafty and Granbull too. Both had Intimidate, which I liked for Trick Room as either my lead or a switch. Enjoy!

Machamp life orb sounds really good along with the ursaring I'd have to look in to that thank you for the help Smile
(Jan 26, 2015, 01:58 PM)Hojunhu Wrote: Hariyama does work under TR, Camerupt is by far my favourite Special Attacker under TR. HP Grass, Heat Wave, Earth Power Protect is a nice move set for him. Magnet Pull Magnezone with HP Fire is nice as well.

I could use one of them pokemon but its getting the HP that does my head in coz I could get a really good IV and I'd get the wrong HP is there away around that?
(Jan 26, 2015, 02:56 PM)Eckley Wrote: Cresselia is also a good option for a trick room setter because of it's bulk, and then you can use helping hand to boost it's partners moves

I wouldd use that but I have a lax cressella and not good IVs is there any way I could get a right one