X/Y
35.29%
6 35.29%
Total 17 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

new to pokemon forever, HAI
Wink 
hello people, been playing pokemon since gen 1 but only recently started playing online, i look forward to meeting new pokemon fans
Welcome to the site
Same here (for the online part, because when I started B&W, they disabled the Nintendo WFC already, so I couldn't go online.... until I played Pokemon X :D )

I'm a player since Firered - and that's my absolute faaaaavourite until now!
Welcome to the site! ^^
Probably the slowest Kalos trainer ever: Over 150 hours & still at Coumarine City.
Check out our egg giveaway - The Egg Collaborations

Do not PM me for now - inbox full!
I started with red/yellow. but i enjoyed Silver/Gold the most. the world feelt so huge!
Shachi's a monster to go against -  wpendragon

Semolina pilchard, climbing up the Eiffel Tower. Elementary penguin singing Hari Krishna.
Man, you should have seen them kicking Edgar Allan Poe.
(Oct 19, 2015, 09:57 PM)Shachi Wrote: I started with red/yellow. but i enjoyed Silver/Gold the most. the world feelt so huge!

Awe man yeaaah Gold/Silver was the BEST in terms of exploring! I love how you get to explore Kanto once you beat Johto's Elite Four - it was awesome!
Probably the slowest Kalos trainer ever: Over 150 hours & still at Coumarine City.
Check out our egg giveaway - The Egg Collaborations

Do not PM me for now - inbox full!
hehe, awesome guys, thanks for the welcome
Welcome aboard.
-sandragon13
Be sure to check out my Otaru Regional Fakedex.  Updating regularly with new Fakemon.  Always looking for feedback!
Welcome aboard! Y is my first and i love it because of the customization of my character
I'm a logger
recorder
diarier?

I record my Pokemon journey in this diary

so a journeyer?

i remember when i first played emerald, and that was so awesome
its my favorite game by far because it was before i was really into pokemon
welcome to the forums! Man...I remember the day I got pokemon blue, I opened it up right away (though it was night and I had to play by boon of streetlights) and don't even remember the 2 hour car ride home I was so engrossed xD