Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

please I needs help completing the pokedex
I'm really trying to finish the pokedex but I dont have a copy of X or Y and am really having toruble getting all those sixth gen pokemon. If any of you could help I would really appreaciate it. Thanks for yout help.
It would be helpfull to list the pokemon you need.
(Aug 21, 2016, 08:48 AM)dration37 Wrote: I'm really trying to finish the pokedex but I dont have a copy of X or Y and am really having toruble getting all those sixth gen pokemon. If any of you could help I would really appreaciate it. Thanks for yout help.
Yeah, I'm a little confused... X/Y is 6th gen.  So naturally the pokes you run into are 6th gen?
you're totally right a list is probaly the most helpful thing in this sort of situation. Anyway the pokemon that I need are:
Bunnelby
Litleo
pancham
Furfrou
Espurr
Aromatisse
Slurpuff
Skrelp
Heliolisk
Amaura
Pumpkaboo
Diancie
I have all but 3
(Aug 21, 2016, 09:17 AM)dration37 Wrote: you're totally right a list is probaly the most helpful thing in this sort of situation. Anyway the pokemon that I need are:
Bunnelby
Litleo
pancham
Furfrou
Espurr
Aromatisse
Slurpuff
Skrelp
Heliolisk
Amaura
Pumpkaboo
Diancie

You dont need Diancie to complete the dex if your going for the charms because Diacie is a mythical. BTW I can offer all of those but i could only touch trade.
Oh shoot maybe i wrote my post confusingly but I dont have a copy of X or Y, I'm playing ORAS so I can't get all the pokemon from that game.
(Aug 21, 2016, 09:20 AM)Saiman Wrote: Bunnelby is L2 or L3 just before Santalune Forest.  Litleo can be found on route 4.  Go into Santalune City, and east of the gym is the route.

He doesn't have a copy of X/Y
(Aug 21, 2016, 09:22 AM)dration37 Wrote: Oh shoot maybe i wrote my post confusingly but I dont have a copy of X or Y, I'm playing ORAS so I can't get all the pokemon from that game.
No worries.  Apparently I was the confused one.

But I'll add FC and wait for you to trade so you can get most of 'em.
(Aug 21, 2016, 09:31 AM)Saiman Wrote:
(Aug 21, 2016, 09:22 AM)dration37 Wrote: Oh shoot maybe i wrote my post confusingly but I dont have a copy of X or Y, I'm playing ORAS so I can't get all the pokemon from that game.
No worries.  Apparently I was the confused one.

But I'll add FC and wait for you to trade so you can get most of 'em.
Thanks so much, I really appreciate it!