impish
roost
Whirlwind
defog
brave bird/drill peck

Is this a good build for singles
It is good. You can also run Stealth Rocks over Defog if needed
[Insert signature here]
(Mar 27, 2015, 11:31 AM)Marcusube Wrote: It is good. You can also run Stealth Rocks over Defog if needed

My mamoswine has stealth rock and would them attack moves would they even do alot as its got no attack investment in it?
The thing is, Skarmory isn't really supposed to be a hard hitter. It's supposed to take them and poison or phase out enemies, then recovering with Roost whenever it gets the chance. Don't worry too much about how hard drill peck/brave bird would hit.
(Mar 27, 2015, 01:20 PM)Denny Wrote: The thing is, Skarmory isn't really supposed to be a hard hitter. It's supposed to take them and poison or phase out enemies, then recovering with Roost whenever it gets the chance. Don't worry too much about how hard drill peck/brave bird would hit.

Should i put one of them on or toxic? Plus i cant get defog as itd a transfer move my skorm is pefect5iv so what move should i replace defog with?
I personally think a tankier Skarmory set is better. Like Denny already said Skarmory isn't supposed to be a hard attacker so much as a damage soaker and annoyance to the enemy. The EV spread I like is 252 HP / 252 Def / 4 Speed. Good moves include Roost, Rock Slide, Tailwind, Protect, Toxic. You could opt for a STAB move like Steel Wing if you wanted but I definitely wouldn't worry about Brave Bird or Drill Peck. Since you have Whirlwind I think it'd be a good idea to have Stealth Rocks in there because if you're going to be forcing switches you might as well be getting some damage off to the enemy team.
Well if you're running rocks on the Mamoswine and don't want to have two with the move I'd say Toxic is a good shout.