Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

two pokemon that go well with mega kang and talon
Was wonding of a good pokemon to go with mega kang and my talon what would be a good tanky pokemon that would go with them and what could I use for the other as the 4th party member I suck at rating battles as I'm not good with team building
Check out the intro to vgc thread
#TeamForum

(Feb 6, 2015, 02:46 AM)peter1994 Wrote: Was wonding of a good pokemon to go with mega kang and my talon what would be a good tanky pokemon that would go with them and what could I use for the other as the 4th party member I suck at rating battles as I'm not good with team building

First off, Mega Kang and Talonflame can provide an offensive synergy in which Kang can eliminate either rock type pokemon with either low kick/power-up punch/drain punch, or bulky pokemon like Rotom-W. Talonflame on the other hand can eliminate fighting types/offensively frailer pokemon like Greninja and Infernape while provide support with either tailwind, taunt, or will-o-wisp . Here's a look at what Kang and Talon's type resistances are via teammagma.net teambuilder.

http://www.teammagma.net/teambuilder/#?115m|663

Consider that even though Talonflame and Mega Kangaskhan provide a hyper offensive core, these two are considerably weak to rain, rock type moves (rock slide), electric attacks, and fighting. One pokemon that can go well with these two are Ferrothorn, Amoonguss, Rotom-W, Sylveon, or etc. I mentioned either Ferrothorn and Amoonguss because both can handle rain well, provide utility in the form of thunder waves, spores, leech seed, rage powder, or others, and can wall a good portion of the metagame if given the chance. Rotom-W can complete a fire/grass/water core with either itself, Amoonguss/Ferrothorn, and Talonflame, provide utility in the form of Will-o-wisp, thunder wave, reflect, light screens, trick, etc, and eliminate or weaken water types Talonflame won't enjoy facing. Sylveon can be a offensive nuke Specs hyper voice if given proper tailwind support and synergies well with Kang and Talonflame. Well that's basically what I have to say about potential teammates.
This is my 2nd account as im on my other phone thanks for the help i have a amoongus and was rotom one modest other one bold
Talonflame and Mega Kang fit on pretty much any, if not most VGC teams in existence. Try using the Pokemon Global Link usage stats to find good pairings and also read the Guide to Effective Team Building in the Guides and Tutorials section of the forums
[Insert signature here]