Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

what's your worst shiny fail ?
mine is Type: Null i was resting for one and i rest over a shiny one. it just happend and now i'm just mad at myself for being a idiot. this is the first time i failed a shiny and if feels awful.
* Spends 12 hours on a shiny hunt with the SOS battles
* Shiny finally appears
* Accidentally presses earthquake...

That was a fun one Big Grin
SCP Foundation - Secure. Contain. Protect.

My trade shop - V2.3
In pokemon moon , I sos hunted for a shiny crabrawler for 3 days , finally found it and caught it , when i was running to the pokemon center , i accidentally pressed the power button and I forgot to save 
RIP shiny crabrawler Sad
My worst Shiny fail? Actually, it's my only Shiny fail. I was repel hunting for a Shiny Croagunk in my X Version, and I found a Shiny Smeargle instead. I stupidly forgot that Sketch only has 1 PP, so I switched into my paralysis mon to paralyze it... but with no PP left it knocked itself out in four turns from Struggling. To be honest, I'm not that heartbroken about it. 1) I wasn't hunting Smeargle in the first place, 2) I already had a Shiny Smeargle which I'd caught from a previous hunt. I did ultimately find the Croagunk though, so I guess it all worked out. Smile

- 0kamii
Amethyst Ωmega - Guild Leader/Founder 

In pearl version, I made a fossil, it was an anorith, it was my first ever, but it has something strange; it didn't look like it was suppose to in the pokedex, and it had a red star... I decided that this Pokémon may be a bug (lol) because I didn't know shiney Pokémon existed... I released it. First legit shiny ever... Goodbye T.T
(May 15, 2017, 12:14 AM)Paula-Parade Wrote: In pearl version, I made a fossil, it was an anorith, it was my first ever, but it has something strange; it didn't look like it was suppose to in the pokedex, and it had a red star... I decided that this Pokémon may be a bug (lol) because I didn't know shiney Pokémon existed... I released it. First legit shiny ever... Goodbye T.T

@Paula-Parade Haha Ana, mais t'as eu énormément de chance :O La proba de shiny dans perle est de 1/8192 ! Rip Anorith mdr
Anyway, I did one and only shiny fail, in S/M, I was doing sos chaining for a shiny cleffa and then a shiny clefairy popped up. So I attacked the non-shiny but the clefairy did "Follow me" (move) so.. Yea, I killed it  Kappa
Ohhh... Shinies.
In Pokemon Black, I encountered a shiny Cryogonal.
I was so happy, I nearly cried.
And then I clicked Flamethrower instead of False Swipe on my Absol.
Hello darkness my old friend...
Never encountered a Shiny, never failed! 
Though I do probably have about 20 shiny Pokemon in my boxes, most of which are Legendaries. (Thanks, Wonder Trade, @stephenWITNESS, @Brockahly, and random kind people on Link Trade!)
VGC|Breeding|Forum Regular|Amethyst 0mega

PM me if you need help with competitive battling!
I usually have pretty good luck when encountering shinies. I once encountered a shiny Graveler in Pokemon Pearl I believe and it used self destruct Sad