Pokemon Forever
Week 19 Meet & Greet - Come and Take a Seat! - Printable Version

+- Pokemon Forever (http://pokemonforever.com)
+-- Forum: Getting Started (http://pokemonforever.com/Forum-Getting-Started)
+--- Forum: Meet and Greet (http://pokemonforever.com/Forum-Meet-and-Greet)
+--- Thread: Week 19 Meet & Greet - Come and Take a Seat! (/Thread-Week-19-Meet-Greet-Come-and-Take-a-Seat)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

RE: Week 19 Meet & Greet - Come and Take a Seat! - croissant - Sep 17, 2016

@Eckley I never had a soul.

@Hatonacat ...

@BoneheadMarowak Blastoise and Azumarill are the best, but there's a ton I also love a lot, such as Arcanine, Raichu, Clefable, Doublade, Weavile, Tangrowth, etc.

RE: Week 19 Meet & Greet - Come and Take a Seat! - Unit501 - Sep 17, 2016

Clearly we all tolerate like Pokemon here, but what other games do you like too play?

Well I play out side of pokemon, like I play it anyways I play a variety of games but I mainly play Smite, Warframe, War Thunder, Payday 2 and a little bit of BattleField and Destiny.

What's your favorite battle strategy? Do you like to use a lot of status, hazards, full out offense?

Well if I even played pokemon I mainly go for a balance of both offence and defence.

School has started up again! How has your year been so far? Anything you're looking forward to?

One word. Awful and not looking forward with it.

We've got some new moderators, ask them some questions so they have to be social.

@"squeab" I already know you so I don't need to ask you anything.

@"Elly" Look I don't know what to ask ok? Same for you @Chawizawd 
@Unit501 Why are you even here?

RE: Week 19 Meet & Greet - Come and Take a Seat! - Unit501 - Sep 17, 2016

@naitre We did this in an old Meet and Greet.
@ChaseInfinity Sup my dude.
@Eckley It's really simple, it's that our bond is unbreakable in a nomral way, like partners in crime.
@Hatonacat I'm gonna help you out here, the hot version of chocolate milk is called hot chocolate and I prefere it over chocolate milk.
@BoneheadMarowak We dont talk about that here, it's so secret even I dont know.

RE: Week 19 Meet & Greet - Come and Take a Seat! - Hatonacat - Sep 17, 2016

(Sep 17, 2016, 05:27 PM)Unit501 Wrote: @naitre We did this in an old Meet and Greet.
@ChaseInfinity Sup my dude.
@Eckley It's really simple, it's that our bond is unbreakable in a nomral way, like partners in crime.
@Hatonacat I'm gonna help you out here, the hot version of chocolate milk is called hot chocolate and I prefere it over chocolate milk.
@BoneheadMarowak We dont talk about that here, it's so secret even I dont know.

Thanks! You have more Knowledge of chocolate milk

RE: Week 19 Meet & Greet - Come and Take a Seat! - devilmoth - Sep 17, 2016

Clearly we all tolerate like Pokemon here, but what other games do you like to play?
I have a soft spot for Animal Crossing I guess xD

What's your favorite battle strategy? Do you like to use a lot of status, hazards, full out offense?
Nothing I ever do in battle makes any sense. I'm the proud button masher of Pokemon! No wonder I'm such a fan of Pokemon Rumble.

School has started up again! How has your year been so far? Anything you're looking forward to?
I'm looking forward to NOT having to go to school and sit in my apartment laughing at all the poor souls who do have to! *evil laugh*

We've got some new moderators, ask them some questions so they have to be social. @Unit501 @Elly@Chawizawd @squeab 

@Unit501 Hi! How are you? I'm Devil Moth. Would you be willing to buy some slowpoke tails? :D

@"Elly" I think I've seen you around the forums a few times O.o Hmmm... yup, you definitely look familiar. I'm pretty sure you're like one of my favorites around here. #totallynotanEllystalkerdontlookatme >.< Hmm... questions, what's your favorite Pokemon. Tell me now! >: O

@Chawizawd Hey bro! What you been up to lately? Congrats on the Mod title! :D

@"squeab" Your name makes me want to throw Voltorbs at you-I mean Cleffas. I swear I'm not mean please don't ban me Sad Do you like apples? 

Let's turn the tables - tag a forum user using @ and ask them a question!

I think I've already asked enough pointless questions for one night. xD I'm horrible at thinking on the spot!!! xD

@devilmoth lol thanks. Azumarill is my fave.

RE: Week 19 Meet & Greet - Come and Take a Seat! - SenpaisLittleEevee - Sep 17, 2016

@ChaseInfinity I like that one, yea that one

Clearly we all tolerate like Pokemon here, but what other games do you like to play?
  • Wait whats pokemon again?

• Buff that bidoof

• I dislike school, even though Im a nerd

We've got some new moderators, ask them some questions so they have to be social
  • @Unit501 What is love?
  • @"Elly" How to not nerd anymore?
  • @Chawizawd May I have a whopper medium combo, coke for the drink no ice please?
  • @"squeab" Sorry I got nothing for you, bye felicia

Let's turn the tables - tag a forum user using @ and ask them a question!

@SenpaisLittleEevee go lift a bunch

RE: Week 19 Meet & Greet - Come and Take a Seat! - Reed - Sep 17, 2016

@devilmoth apples are gross.

@SenpaisLittleEevee wow ok bye

RE: Week 19 Meet & Greet - Come and Take a Seat! - SenpaisLittleEevee - Sep 17, 2016

<3 @"squeab" pls no haterinos