Pokemon Forever
[GIVEAWAY] Any (legal) pokemon you want [S/M] - Printable Version

+- Pokemon Forever (http://pokemonforever.com)
+-- Forum: POKéMON (http://pokemonforever.com/Forum-POK%C3%A9MON)
+--- Forum: Pokemon Giveaways (http://pokemonforever.com/Forum-Pokemon-Giveaways)
+--- Thread: [GIVEAWAY] Any (legal) pokemon you want [S/M] (/Thread-GIVEAWAY-Any-legal-pokemon-you-want-S-M)

RE: Any (legal) pokemon you want [S/M] - Black Waterfall - Feb 3, 2018

@moo311 I'm already on plaza  Tongue

@moo311 It's saying I can't trade for Victini, because there is a problem with the Pokemon?  Sad

RE: Any (legal) pokemon you want [S/M] - moo311 - Feb 3, 2018

@Black Waterfall For some reason, it's not letting me trade the victini even though it is 100% legal

(Feb 3, 2018, 06:37 PM)moo311 Wrote: @Black Waterfall For some reason, it's not letting me trade the victini even though it is 100% legal

Yeah, I know, that's so weird. I was using Sun not US, but this Victini shouldn't have anything related to this...  Sad

(Feb 3, 2018, 06:59 PM)Black Waterfall Wrote:
(Feb 3, 2018, 06:37 PM)moo311 Wrote: @Black Waterfall For some reason, it's not letting me trade the victini even though it is 100% legal

Yeah, I know, that's so weird. I was using Sun not US, but this Victini shouldn't have anything related to this...  Sad

I've had problems trading various event pokemon. Maybe it's just nintendo's overprotective regulations on hacked pokemon

@That_cute_pikachu Shellder can't learn smart strike

RE: Any (legal) pokemon you want [S/M] - Gustvius - Feb 3, 2018

@moo311  I'm at the plaza, whenever you're ready, send me a request Wink
(also, can I trade them with breedjects? I lost all of my eggs)

(Feb 3, 2018, 07:00 PM)moo311 Wrote:
(Feb 3, 2018, 06:59 PM)Black Waterfall Wrote:

I've had problems trading various event pokemon. Maybe it's just nintendo's overprotective regulations on hacked pokemon

That's probably the reason behind this. Let's give it some time and then try again later / some other day?

@Theoapo Enjoy Smile
@Dova Wrong deposited pokemon
@rayqon Enjoy Smile
@bloodstains4 Enjoy Smile
@Gustvius That's fine
@Black Waterfall For now, you can request 4 more pokemon and I'll let you know when I can trade the victini

RE: Any (legal) pokemon you want [S/M] - Gustvius - Feb 3, 2018

@moo311  Thank you so much for the pokes, have a good night Wink