Pokemon Forever
JFlynn.tv Triple Team Battle Challenge! SIGNUPS [SEASON 2 SOON] - Printable Version

+- Pokemon Forever (http://pokemonforever.com)
+-- Forum: POKéMON (http://pokemonforever.com/Forum-POK%C3%A9MON)
+--- Forum: Pokemon Tournaments (http://pokemonforever.com/Forum-Pokemon-Tournaments)
+--- Thread: JFlynn.tv Triple Team Battle Challenge! SIGNUPS [SEASON 2 SOON] (/Thread-JFlynn-tv-Triple-Team-Battle-Challenge-SIGNUPS-SEASON-2-SOON)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39

RE: JFlynn.tv Triple Team Battle Challenge! SIGNUPS - mitchmaster24 - Feb 9, 2015

(Feb 9, 2015, 10:17 AM)Vexian Wrote: washer was saying yesterday that they had scheduled their battle for sunday though. he would have to confirm/prove that, but i believe thats what he said yesterday during Evil Sabres stream yesterday.
It just doesn't seem to fair to give any team a win here. I'm sorry but it needed a match 3 which would result in a tie.

RE: JFlynn.tv Triple Team Battle Challenge! SIGNUPS - AndrewAllen - Feb 9, 2015

I have to agree with mitch on this unless both teams wanted a loss

which is a worse alternative and the only alternative as well since it can't be a win for both teams because then every match which resulted in a tie people would expect a win so either u get a loss or u get a tie I think if I were u I'd take the tie

RE: JFlynn.tv Triple Team Battle Challenge! SIGNUPS - thewasher19 - Feb 9, 2015

Proof Yugioh and I scheduled our battle for Sunday, he was never on the forums after this message.[Image: MDjKPNY.jpg]

maybe he was on pokemon by then waiting for u to show up and got fed up with waiting and gave up on the match also it would be a tie like my team was In a tie where for me it was 1-1 and I had to battle shifu but we had scheduled it but couldn't get on pokemon on the same time (time zones are a big pain)

1. He lives 1 hour behind me
2. His last post was 3 days before that last PM and I never saw him in the user list
[Image: oFucL7F.jpg]

RE: JFlynn.tv Triple Team Battle Challenge! SIGNUPS - mitchmaster24 - Feb 9, 2015

(Feb 9, 2015, 10:39 AM)thewasher19 Wrote: Proof Yugioh and I scheduled our battle for Sunday, he was never on the forums after this message.[Image: MDjKPNY.jpg]

Tobby told me you did not reply to Yugi on Saturday so unfortunately I have to make this result a tie.

Tobby is lying then
[Image: GTXkoXV.jpg]

RE: JFlynn.tv Triple Team Battle Challenge! SIGNUPS - IceyGamer - Feb 9, 2015

well lol

it's just a mother fluffin tie it's not that big of a deal gosh