Pokemon Forever
JFlynn.tv Triple Team Battle Challenge! SIGNUPS [SEASON 2 SOON] - Printable Version

+- Pokemon Forever (http://pokemonforever.com)
+-- Forum: POKéMON (http://pokemonforever.com/Forum-POK%C3%A9MON)
+--- Forum: Pokemon Tournaments (http://pokemonforever.com/Forum-Pokemon-Tournaments)
+--- Thread: JFlynn.tv Triple Team Battle Challenge! SIGNUPS [SEASON 2 SOON] (/Thread-JFlynn-tv-Triple-Team-Battle-Challenge-SIGNUPS-SEASON-2-SOON)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39

RE: JFlynn.tv Triple Team Battle Challenge! SIGNUPS - IceyGamer - Mar 15, 2015

(Mar 15, 2015, 07:21 AM)mitchmaster24 Wrote: I'm gonna be 100% honest right now, you people are just lazy. We give you an extra week and the matches that weren't completed STILL haven't been completed I'm sorry but there's no way you would sign up for this if you guys actually are this busy. I doubt that though. Try to get your matches in by 6 EST today. Next week will start around then. We need to reorganize this for season 2. It's just a test so it's ok. Once season 2 comes along I want this to be a fun and successful experience for everyone.

I have no problem with this call out. If you are going to join a tournament make sure you CAN play when needed and do what THEY want/need of you.

RE: JFlynn.tv Triple Team Battle Challenge! SIGNUPS - thewasher19 - Mar 15, 2015

I have recieved absoloutely nothing from SeniorsDoExist and none of them have accepted my friend request.

RE: JFlynn.tv Triple Team Battle Challenge! SIGNUPS - mitchmaster24 - Mar 15, 2015

(Mar 15, 2015, 10:24 AM)thewasher19 Wrote: I have recieved absoloutely nothing from SeniorsDoExist and none of them have accepted my friend request.
Like I said there is tons of miscommunication with season 1. I'll see what we should do about this matchup.

RE: JFlynn.tv Triple Team Battle Challenge! SIGNUPS - ChaseInfinity - Mar 15, 2015

i battled chim and won but idk if my two teammates are gonna be able to battle theirs i havent seen any of them even the other team around

RE: JFlynn.tv Triple Team Battle Challenge! SIGNUPS - mitchmaster24 - Mar 15, 2015

(Mar 15, 2015, 02:16 PM)Animekid7 Wrote: i battled chim and won but idk if my two teammates are gonna be able to battle theirs i havent seen any of them even the other team around
Alright we'll see about this matchup too

I may have lost results of a match by accidentally deleting a message but as far as I know I have 2 completed matches. WHAT. A. JOKE.

RE: JFlynn.tv Triple Team Battle Challenge! SIGNUPS - ItalianG62 - Mar 15, 2015

I'm under the same circumstance, I got a message from one of the members towards the end of last week and I never was able to get back to him since I was very busy with school work but today I noticed he hasn't been on since then and I haven't heard from anyone else on the other team (Team Nightmare) or anyone else on my team for that matter (Team Booya)

IMPORTANT: Tygaa and I have realized most of you are clearly not interested in this even anymore. Week after week we are having less and less people reporting their matches and this week we only have 2 reported matches. We cannot start the next week due to this. The JFlynn Triple Team Challenge has been put on hiatus. We will be back, better then ever! If you'd like to help please message me or Tygaa2

RE: JFlynn.tv Triple Team Battle Challenge! SIGNUPS - Black117 - Mar 16, 2015

I'm gonna bump this thread so that everyone notices what's been going on lately.

It's a shame we have to put Dodrio Cup under hiatus since I actually like the idea of having teams sanction respective Pokemon to each person just to create a bit more diversity with their matches. That's said, I think what Mitch said yesterday underscores a bigger issue in regards to the lack of people taking this somewhat seriously. I'm sure as all of you guys notice that we have been getting less people visiting the site including out some of out members here. To be frank, I haven't seen some of participates online for several days or even weeks now and it goes to prove two things. 1) There's definitely a lost of interest due to the lack of website involvement here and 2) longer tournaments will eventually lead to dropouts, which I expected somewhat. I think with a bit of restructuring, the Dodrio Cup can comeback stronger than ever but the only problem is the first point I mentioned. There hasn't been much activity lately in the site which can correlate to why some participates may have lost interest. I'm not blaming anyone for this issue but I think it is in their best interest to spur back activity here again whether its it trading, battling, discussions, sharing insight or hosting tourneys. Honestly I understand that everyone has our real life obligations and priorities, but in the end of the day we need to reinvigorate this group more than ever.

Now let me address the second point. To be honest, I am totally fine with Mitch and Tyga organizing cutting the time of the tourney from 8 weeks to 6 weeks since again we might lose more people here again. If any of you participated in the our online tourneys every now and then, you'll definitely notice people left the tournaments because they felt there wasn't any chance of of winning a high standing. Next I know this might sound like a very unpopular decision but I think for this first full season only, we should only have people who have been participating here actively. My main concern is that if we get inactive players here and the second season will suffer a repeat like the first. We should implement a some minimum restrictions like such as having at least 1 point in their reputations or something similar to participate. Again it's just a suggestion but I pretty sure everyone is going to drop this idea immediately.

If you guys want, I can help out with the reorganization and be a judge since I'm online most of the time here. I really want to help the community grow and seeing this is one of my opportunity to help out here more actively.

RE: JFlynn.tv Triple Team Battle Challenge! SIGNUPS - AndrewAllen - Mar 16, 2015

I won my match at 6:00pm CST yesterday and I didn't post it because it was the deadline and when I got online it was 6:01p CST so I thought I couldn't but now I am posting it so yea sry bout that but dragonic wrath won overall 2-1 against the whirlipedites