Mar 26, 2016, 04:37 PM
@ireth Thank you! I Added you back!
|
Friend Safari GET!!!!!
|
|
Mar 27, 2016, 05:47 PM
I'm going to basically add everyone so please add me back :D
hello hello ive got a normal safari with teddiursa eevee and audino im gonna ill add each of you after this
![]() @veven @shinyhoser @Ozmodayis
Mar 28, 2016, 11:26 AM
Hello, my Friend Code is 0147-0627-7529
I will add anyone and everyone who adds me
Mar 28, 2016, 04:20 PM
@wartty and @carliquin have added you please add me back
![]() EDIT: Also have already added, please add me back @Superscottia , @yuzuki , @boomshackalaka2 , @Johnnyspyguy , @legoblade807 , @groborg , @shinyhoser , @"Red Lake" , @pokePRiSMA , @veven @Darkhydra , @Shinywizard , @PidgeotClaw , @Pattyback11 , @ireth
Mar 28, 2016, 08:35 PM
(Mar 28, 2016, 06:45 PM)Leeann Wrote: @wartty and @carliquin have added you please add me backThanks for the add! Anyone else who wants to add me please let me know and I will happily add you back ![]() Also, does anyone wanna trade a Yvetal for a Xerneas? I got 2 Xerneas and I need to complete the National Dex Also looking for Ho-ho, Moltres, and Zapdos and I have a few legendaries to offer...! |
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|
|
POKéMON of the Day
|
#540 Sewaddle
|
|
Recent Threads
|
|
Why Everyone Is Dead Wrong About Forecasts And Why You Must Read This Report Forum: Meet and Greet last post by logangoogltoz2542 Oct 7, 2026, 04:27 PM |
|
Alanya Mahmutlar 7/24 Acil Çilingir & Oto Anahtar Servisi Forum: Meet and Greet last post by unavitanuovapdflonge Oct 8, 2026, 07:36 AM |
|
Otorite masa Hacklink Paneli | Hacklink Satın Al | Hacklink Satışı Forum: Meet and Greet last post by WhiteRabbit0 Aug 30, 2026, 08:06 AM |
|
Polat Mahmuthan Dolandırıcıdır: Tc Numarası: 28409448650 Forum: Meet and Greet last post by WhiteRabbit0 Aug 28, 2026, 10:02 AM |
|
FT-TEST-1787668546 Forum: Meet and Greet last post by WhiteRabbit0 Aug 25, 2026, 07:43 AM |