Jun 29, 2016, 02:52 PM
|
[TRADE] Shinies for trade
|
|
Jun 29, 2016, 02:59 PM
(Jun 29, 2016, 02:52 PM)Fennekins Wrote: @ForestEmerald Okay and you're welcome
Jun 29, 2016, 03:02 PM
what pokemons are up for trade?
Jun 29, 2016, 03:05 PM
(Jun 29, 2016, 03:02 PM)Fennekins Wrote: @Edawg Okay.. I'll add you
Jun 29, 2016, 03:06 PM
@Trashkinq All the ones in the post. I edit it whenever I'm trading one or getting something else to put up for trade
Jun 29, 2016, 03:08 PM
@Fennekins
I'd really like Umbreon and milotic ; v ; Is there anything paticulare you're looking for them?
@Trashkinq Shinies or legends I don't have.. Really looking for a shiny Carbink but most people don't have it v.v
also the umbreon is named Nachtara just saying in case you don't want one that has a nickname
Jun 29, 2016, 03:14 PM
Thanks
|
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|
|
POKéMON of the Day
|
#651 Quilladin
|
|
Recent Threads
|
|
Why Everyone Is Dead Wrong About Forecasts And Why You Must Read This Report Forum: Meet and Greet last post by logangoogltoz2542 Oct 7, 2026, 04:27 PM |
|
Alanya Mahmutlar 7/24 Acil Çilingir & Oto Anahtar Servisi Forum: Meet and Greet last post by unavitanuovapdflonge Yesterday, 07:36 AM |
|
Otorite masa Hacklink Paneli | Hacklink Satın Al | Hacklink Satışı Forum: Meet and Greet last post by WhiteRabbit0 Aug 30, 2026, 08:06 AM |
|
Polat Mahmuthan Dolandırıcıdır: Tc Numarası: 28409448650 Forum: Meet and Greet last post by WhiteRabbit0 Aug 28, 2026, 10:02 AM |
|
FT-TEST-1787668546 Forum: Meet and Greet last post by WhiteRabbit0 Aug 25, 2026, 07:43 AM |
Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
