Dec 3, 2016, 04:50 PM
@Black117 good, just hit me with a request. doing something at the sametime atm.
|
[BREEDJECTS] Black's Breeding Shop 2.1 Redux
|
|
Dec 3, 2016, 04:50 PM
@Black117 good, just hit me with a request. doing something at the sametime atm.
Dec 3, 2016, 04:54 PM
@Black117 Thanks for the trades!
Dec 3, 2016, 05:47 PM
(Dec 3, 2016, 04:30 PM)Black117 Wrote: Alright back to organizing stuff. I'll have Bagon then, pls? :D + Reps
Dec 3, 2016, 05:55 PM
alright @xhinnn what will you trade for the Gible?
Dec 3, 2016, 06:09 PM
(Dec 3, 2016, 05:55 PM)Black117 Wrote: alright @xhinnn what will you trade for the Gible? I have a Regenerator Mareanie for Bagon. :D If it's okay? + Reps
Dec 3, 2016, 06:25 PM
(Dec 3, 2016, 04:30 PM)Black117 Wrote: Alright back to organizing stuff. I'm available whenever you are ready.
Dec 3, 2016, 08:10 PM
I'm interested in jangmo-o
Dec 4, 2016, 12:50 AM
I am interested in your Bagon and a Gible.
I have a 6IV timid eevee, timid jangmo oI can trade away. Also have: Adamant wimpod timid/hasty deino Adamant Stufful with ice punch Jolly slushrush sandshrew I can brees these and give you the offspring if you want them: Telepathy Calm Oranguru Modest sipper drampa hugepower maril with aquajet Axews(will take awhile) Conkelldura(same with axew) Let me know!
@hyunwoo0124 Interested in the eevee ( what ability is this btw) and the deino. Will comeback later today to trade.
|
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|
|
POKéMON of the Day
|
#402 Kricketune
|
|
Recent Threads
|
|
Alanya Mahmutlar 7/24 Acil Çilingir & Oto Anahtar Servisi Forum: Meet and Greet last post by NkrutkaTG833Nig Sep 26, 2026, 04:18 PM |
|
Otorite masa Hacklink Paneli | Hacklink Satın Al | Hacklink Satışı Forum: Meet and Greet last post by WhiteRabbit0 Aug 30, 2026, 08:06 AM |
|
Polat Mahmuthan Dolandırıcıdır: Tc Numarası: 28409448650 Forum: Meet and Greet last post by WhiteRabbit0 Aug 28, 2026, 10:02 AM |
|
FT-TEST-1787668546 Forum: Meet and Greet last post by WhiteRabbit0 Aug 25, 2026, 07:43 AM |
|
[TCG] What do you prefer Japanese or English Pokémon cards, and why? ( Forum: General Pokemon Discussion last post by clark Jul 17, 2026, 05:43 PM |