Jan 5, 2015, 01:47 PM
Banned because Sorry my b
|
[FORUM GAME] You're banned.
|
|
Jan 5, 2015, 01:47 PM
Banned because Sorry my b
Jan 5, 2015, 01:47 PM
Banned because we are a logical species, Sylveons I mean. Humans pffft... they are destroying their own home.
Evyii the Dragonslayer of #TeamForum
I'm back! Mostly playing LoL nowadays though. What is life, but homework and sleep.
Jan 5, 2015, 02:28 PM
Banned because Sylveon is the best Pokemon!
Jan 5, 2015, 02:29 PM
Banned because liar.
Jan 5, 2015, 02:33 PM
Banned because I never remember you coming back from the Moon after I Moonblasted you.
Evyii the Dragonslayer of #TeamForum
I'm back! Mostly playing LoL nowadays though. What is life, but homework and sleep.
Jan 5, 2015, 02:43 PM
Banned cause Moonblast with Geomancy Power Herbed Xerneas is the trolliest of tactics
Evyii the Dragonslayer of #TeamForum
I'm back! Mostly playing LoL nowadays though. What is life, but homework and sleep.
Banned because Double Team Amoongus is the trolliest of tactics
Jan 5, 2015, 02:46 PM
(This post was last modified: Jan 5, 2015, 02:46 PM by ChaseInfinity.)
Banned because now you should know what to do if you see another
if you go against another amoongus like that and dont kill it we might have to revoke you TeamForum licesnces
~Visit PokemonForever's Twitter Page~
Ha! You've underestimated my stupidity. ~Virtual Polygon Duck of Team Forum~
Jan 5, 2015, 02:46 PM
Banned Because So True!
|
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|
|
POKéMON of the Day
|
#540 Sewaddle
|
|
Recent Threads
|
|
Why Everyone Is Dead Wrong About Forecasts And Why You Must Read This Report Forum: Meet and Greet last post by logangoogltoz2542 Oct 7, 2026, 04:27 PM |
|
Alanya Mahmutlar 7/24 Acil Çilingir & Oto Anahtar Servisi Forum: Meet and Greet last post by unavitanuovapdflonge Oct 8, 2026, 07:36 AM |
|
Otorite masa Hacklink Paneli | Hacklink Satın Al | Hacklink Satışı Forum: Meet and Greet last post by WhiteRabbit0 Aug 30, 2026, 08:06 AM |
|
Polat Mahmuthan Dolandırıcıdır: Tc Numarası: 28409448650 Forum: Meet and Greet last post by WhiteRabbit0 Aug 28, 2026, 10:02 AM |
|
FT-TEST-1787668546 Forum: Meet and Greet last post by WhiteRabbit0 Aug 25, 2026, 07:43 AM |