Jan 12, 2015, 03:48 PM
Hey guys, since I did not open a thread yet, it's meeee ehm yeah im new treat me well and take my money
|
Hello
|
|
Jan 12, 2015, 03:48 PM
Hey guys, since I did not open a thread yet, it's meeee ehm yeah im new treat me well and take my money
Jan 12, 2015, 03:49 PM
Hullo! Sure I'll take the money! :D
No shady jobs with the mafia right?...
Evyii the Dragonslayer of #TeamForum
I'm back! Mostly playing LoL nowadays though. What is life, but homework and sleep.
Jan 12, 2015, 03:51 PM
No jobs with the Mafia, but I cannot guarantee they aint shady
Jan 12, 2015, 03:51 PM
Shifu it's too late for you to post this now
![]() anyway welcome to the site! :D
Jan 12, 2015, 03:52 PM
Jan 12, 2015, 03:52 PM
It is never to late !
Jan 12, 2015, 03:53 PM
Nah you already passed 100 posts you don't get a welcome.
Jan 12, 2015, 03:54 PM
@Vex It's to late for both of you! haha
Jan 12, 2015, 03:57 PM
Eckley , when I release the Amoongus it will be too late for you
Jan 12, 2015, 04:07 PM
Hi Shifu! Welcome to the site!
|
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|
|
POKéMON of the Day
|
#533 Gurdurr
|
|
Recent Threads
|
|
Alanya Mahmutlar 7/24 Acil Çilingir & Oto Anahtar Servisi Forum: Meet and Greet last post by NkrutkaTG833Nig Sep 26, 2026, 04:18 PM |
|
Otorite masa Hacklink Paneli | Hacklink Satın Al | Hacklink Satışı Forum: Meet and Greet last post by WhiteRabbit0 Aug 30, 2026, 08:06 AM |
|
Polat Mahmuthan Dolandırıcıdır: Tc Numarası: 28409448650 Forum: Meet and Greet last post by WhiteRabbit0 Aug 28, 2026, 10:02 AM |
|
FT-TEST-1787668546 Forum: Meet and Greet last post by WhiteRabbit0 Aug 25, 2026, 07:43 AM |
|
[TCG] What do you prefer Japanese or English Pokémon cards, and why? ( Forum: General Pokemon Discussion last post by clark Jul 17, 2026, 05:43 PM |