Jan 12, 2015, 05:05 PM
Banned because Evyii SNOIPE
|
[FORUM GAME] You're banned.
|
|
Jan 12, 2015, 05:05 PM
Banned because Evyii SNOIPE
Jan 12, 2015, 05:06 PM
Banned cause he was talking about me
Evyii the Dragonslayer of #TeamForum
I'm back! Mostly playing LoL nowadays though. What is life, but homework and sleep.
Jan 12, 2015, 05:06 PM
Banned because I too will join the club of 1000+ posts someday
Haha I know, I thought I could leave it because the ban made sense
Banned for pointing out the snipe edit: double snipe to my face
Jan 12, 2015, 05:07 PM
Banned because these snipes are nice.
Jan 12, 2015, 05:08 PM
Banned because i'm scared that Umbreon is going to snipe again
(Oғғɪᴄɪᴀʟ) Lᴏʀᴅ Lᴀᴅʏ ᴇᴇᴠᴇᴇ ᴏғ ᴛʜᴇ ғᴏʀᴜᴍ.
﹟TᴇᴀᴍFᴏʀᴜᴍ ₄ ʟᴀɪғᴜ (◍•ᴗ•◍)❤ Accelixio#2187 @ Overwatch Achievement unlocked: First place in a sub-tourney//08-08-2015
Jan 12, 2015, 05:08 PM
Banned because I will snipe you
Jan 12, 2015, 05:08 PM
Banned because its Pod's turn.
Banned because you are the Lord lady of the forums and you shouldn't be scared of anything
Edit: Double snipe to my face again
Jan 12, 2015, 05:10 PM
Banned because I've been trying to snipe eeveeli for days
|
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|
|
POKéMON of the Day
|
#540 Sewaddle
|
|
Recent Threads
|
|
Why Everyone Is Dead Wrong About Forecasts And Why You Must Read This Report Forum: Meet and Greet last post by logangoogltoz2542 Oct 7, 2026, 04:27 PM |
|
Alanya Mahmutlar 7/24 Acil Çilingir & Oto Anahtar Servisi Forum: Meet and Greet last post by unavitanuovapdflonge Oct 8, 2026, 07:36 AM |
|
Otorite masa Hacklink Paneli | Hacklink Satın Al | Hacklink Satışı Forum: Meet and Greet last post by WhiteRabbit0 Aug 30, 2026, 08:06 AM |
|
Polat Mahmuthan Dolandırıcıdır: Tc Numarası: 28409448650 Forum: Meet and Greet last post by WhiteRabbit0 Aug 28, 2026, 10:02 AM |
|
FT-TEST-1787668546 Forum: Meet and Greet last post by WhiteRabbit0 Aug 25, 2026, 07:43 AM |