Jan 13, 2015, 04:21 PM
Banned for not playing Town of Salem right now
#TeamForum
LETS GO SOX
|
[FORUM GAME] You're banned.
|
|
Jan 13, 2015, 04:22 PM
Banned cause I'm busy with homework :P
Evyii the Dragonslayer of #TeamForum
I'm back! Mostly playing LoL nowadays though. What is life, but homework and sleep.
Banned because I'm watching YouTube videos on my phone which is why I'm not playing
Edit: banned for sniping me
Jan 13, 2015, 04:23 PM
Banned cause I'm back in business
Evyii the Dragonslayer of #TeamForum
I'm back! Mostly playing LoL nowadays though. What is life, but homework and sleep.
Jan 13, 2015, 04:24 PM
Banned because I'm procrastinating
Jan 13, 2015, 04:24 PM
(This post was last modified: Jan 13, 2015, 04:24 PM by Clubpenguin796.)
Banned because I'm also watching Youtube videos ( Sullypwnz's Mario and Luigi Dream Team :P)
Edit: Banned for sniping me twice kappa
Jan 13, 2015, 04:27 PM
Banned because I have no homework woohoo
Jan 13, 2015, 04:28 PM
Banned because I am in a struggle ATM
Jan 13, 2015, 04:29 PM
(This post was last modified: Jan 13, 2015, 04:29 PM by Clubpenguin796.)
Banned because I only have 2 things for homework, find an example of this thing called PEAFERRSS my teacher made up ( P is for Predict the consequnce, A is for anecdote. F is for fact, R is rhetorical question, and the last S is Slogan and I forget the rest kappa) and write a RATES response ( Restate, Answer, Textual Evidence, Sum it up.) on one of the editorials we read in class
Edit: Banned for sniping me |
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|
|
POKéMON of the Day
|
#540 Sewaddle
|
|
Recent Threads
|
|
Why Everyone Is Dead Wrong About Forecasts And Why You Must Read This Report Forum: Meet and Greet last post by logangoogltoz2542 Oct 7, 2026, 04:27 PM |
|
Alanya Mahmutlar 7/24 Acil Çilingir & Oto Anahtar Servisi Forum: Meet and Greet last post by unavitanuovapdflonge Oct 8, 2026, 07:36 AM |
|
Otorite masa Hacklink Paneli | Hacklink Satın Al | Hacklink Satışı Forum: Meet and Greet last post by WhiteRabbit0 Aug 30, 2026, 08:06 AM |
|
Polat Mahmuthan Dolandırıcıdır: Tc Numarası: 28409448650 Forum: Meet and Greet last post by WhiteRabbit0 Aug 28, 2026, 10:02 AM |
|
FT-TEST-1787668546 Forum: Meet and Greet last post by WhiteRabbit0 Aug 25, 2026, 07:43 AM |