Jan 15, 2015, 05:11 PM
Banned because a Grass triples team just wrecked me.
|
[FORUM GAME] You're banned.
|
|
Jan 15, 2015, 05:11 PM
Banned because a Grass triples team just wrecked me.
Jan 15, 2015, 05:13 PM
Banned because I have homework ugh.
Jan 15, 2015, 05:13 PM
Banned Cause #ImHostingaTourney Join now limited spots left
Jan 15, 2015, 05:18 PM
Banned cause I'm not a great trainer, I'm more a member of the mafia.
Evyii the Dragonslayer of #TeamForum
I'm back! Mostly playing LoL nowadays though. What is life, but homework and sleep.
Jan 15, 2015, 05:25 PM
banned because i dont know what to ban you for
Jan 15, 2015, 05:26 PM
Banned cause if your so great why cant you beat Red
Jan 15, 2015, 05:27 PM
banned because I went into battle spot doubles when I ment triples
Jan 15, 2015, 05:42 PM
Banned cause Banned
Jan 15, 2015, 05:49 PM
Banned for not having an appropriate reason to ban
Evyii the Dragonslayer of #TeamForum
I'm back! Mostly playing LoL nowadays though. What is life, but homework and sleep. |
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|
|
POKéMON of the Day
|
#540 Sewaddle
|
|
Recent Threads
|
|
Why Everyone Is Dead Wrong About Forecasts And Why You Must Read This Report Forum: Meet and Greet last post by logangoogltoz2542 Oct 7, 2026, 04:27 PM |
|
Alanya Mahmutlar 7/24 Acil Çilingir & Oto Anahtar Servisi Forum: Meet and Greet last post by unavitanuovapdflonge Oct 8, 2026, 07:36 AM |
|
Otorite masa Hacklink Paneli | Hacklink Satın Al | Hacklink Satışı Forum: Meet and Greet last post by WhiteRabbit0 Aug 30, 2026, 08:06 AM |
|
Polat Mahmuthan Dolandırıcıdır: Tc Numarası: 28409448650 Forum: Meet and Greet last post by WhiteRabbit0 Aug 28, 2026, 10:02 AM |
|
FT-TEST-1787668546 Forum: Meet and Greet last post by WhiteRabbit0 Aug 25, 2026, 07:43 AM |