Jan 26, 2015, 02:53 PM
Banned because n00b.
|
[FORUM GAME] You're banned.
|
|
Jan 26, 2015, 02:53 PM
Banned because n00b.
Jan 26, 2015, 02:58 PM
Banned for calling me a n00b
(Not sure if you get this reference or not :P)
Jan 26, 2015, 03:03 PM
Banned because IDK that
Jan 26, 2015, 03:10 PM
Banned because I don't either...
Evyii the Dragonslayer of #TeamForum
I'm back! Mostly playing LoL nowadays though. What is life, but homework and sleep.
Jan 26, 2015, 03:10 PM
Banned because Eckley is strange.
Jan 27, 2015, 07:02 AM
Banned because he's a goomy, what do you expect?
Jan 27, 2015, 07:11 AM
Banned because that's racist against dragon types
Evyii the Dragonslayer of #TeamForum
I'm back! Mostly playing LoL nowadays though. What is life, but homework and sleep.
Jan 27, 2015, 08:29 AM
Banned because I have no school today because of teh blizzard
#TeamForum
LETS GO SOX
Jan 27, 2015, 08:39 AM
banned because mrtepig has more posts than me now becasue i went camping
Jan 27, 2015, 08:42 AM
banned because hi peeps
I'm your friendly neighborhood Dragon fun fact I'm one of the only ones who can take a ice beam And laugh right back at you with a outrage
#Teamforum |
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|
|
POKéMON of the Day
|
#540 Sewaddle
|
|
Recent Threads
|
|
Why Everyone Is Dead Wrong About Forecasts And Why You Must Read This Report Forum: Meet and Greet last post by logangoogltoz2542 Oct 7, 2026, 04:27 PM |
|
Alanya Mahmutlar 7/24 Acil Çilingir & Oto Anahtar Servisi Forum: Meet and Greet last post by unavitanuovapdflonge Oct 8, 2026, 07:36 AM |
|
Otorite masa Hacklink Paneli | Hacklink Satın Al | Hacklink Satışı Forum: Meet and Greet last post by WhiteRabbit0 Aug 30, 2026, 08:06 AM |
|
Polat Mahmuthan Dolandırıcıdır: Tc Numarası: 28409448650 Forum: Meet and Greet last post by WhiteRabbit0 Aug 28, 2026, 10:02 AM |
|
FT-TEST-1787668546 Forum: Meet and Greet last post by WhiteRabbit0 Aug 25, 2026, 07:43 AM |