Feb 5, 2015, 03:35 PM
|
[ANIME] Anime newbie looking for shows/movies
|
|
Feb 5, 2015, 03:40 PM
Feb 5, 2015, 03:42 PM
Feb 5, 2015, 03:43 PM
learn to speedrun instead
Feb 5, 2015, 04:21 PM
Feb 5, 2015, 07:03 PM
You should give a shot to Fullmetal Alchemist (Brotherhood is the best). Also I just finished Fate Zero and Fate/Stay Night Unlimited Blade Works and I find it REALLY good. If you're a bit hardcore Attack on Titan could be the way to go as well.
Feb 6, 2015, 09:02 AM
Fate Zero and Fate/Stay Night Unlimited Blade Works? What are they about?
![]() A side question: I've always wondered, but what is Justin's Twitch offline screen from? Just curious
Feb 6, 2015, 10:06 AM
I'm going to put my recommendation towards Akame Ga Kill it's got a lot of great fighting scenes, characters you will love (They do such a good job on getting you to really like just about every character on both conflicting sides) but be prepared for you will experience feels while watching it. I know I did and I know that I enjoyed it enough to the point where I had to pick up the manga since they went with an anime-exclusive ending.
Feb 6, 2015, 12:46 PM
I agree with ItalianG62 I really enjoyed Akame ga Kill and you should give it a try there are a few problems with it but overall very enjoyable anime. Other animes you should watch are Psycho-Pass, One Piece, only if you are ready to watch a lot of episodes though but OP is a great anime, DBZ of course. If you are into sports anime you should check out Kuroko's Basketball.
Movie wise check out Akira, Ghibli movies, and Wolf Children is a must.
Feb 6, 2015, 06:15 PM
Yeah, there's some great sports anime out there.
Like: Kuroko no Basuke (basketball) Prince of Tennis (tennis) Haikyuu (volleyball) Eyeshield 21 (gridiron football) Baby Steps (tennis) Yowamushi Pedal (cycling) Area no Kishi (football) Still holding out for that curling anime kappa |
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|
|
POKéMON of the Day
|
#768 Golisopod
|
|
Recent Threads
|
|
Why Everyone Is Dead Wrong About Forecasts And Why You Must Read This Report Forum: Meet and Greet last post by logangoogltoz2542 Yesterday, 04:27 PM |
|
Alanya Mahmutlar 7/24 Acil Çilingir & Oto Anahtar Servisi Forum: Meet and Greet last post by unavitanuovapdflonge 7 hours ago |
|
Otorite masa Hacklink Paneli | Hacklink Satın Al | Hacklink Satışı Forum: Meet and Greet last post by WhiteRabbit0 Aug 30, 2026, 08:06 AM |
|
Polat Mahmuthan Dolandırıcıdır: Tc Numarası: 28409448650 Forum: Meet and Greet last post by WhiteRabbit0 Aug 28, 2026, 10:02 AM |
|
FT-TEST-1787668546 Forum: Meet and Greet last post by WhiteRabbit0 Aug 25, 2026, 07:43 AM |
Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

