Feb 9, 2015, 11:29 AM
hi my name is RecklessGods I like asian cusine and pizza and twix.I currently live in Philadelphia
|
Hi im new
|
|
Feb 9, 2015, 11:29 AM
hi my name is RecklessGods I like asian cusine and pizza and twix.I currently live in Philadelphia
Feb 9, 2015, 11:30 AM
welcome to the forum:)
I'm your friendly neighborhood Dragon fun fact I'm one of the only ones who can take a ice beam And laugh right back at you with a outrage
#Teamforum
Feb 9, 2015, 11:36 AM
Welcome! Eat the pizza in the forum... Justin doesn't like knowing that someone else has pizza, if he does he will get mad kappa
Feb 9, 2015, 11:38 AM
Welcome!
Feb 9, 2015, 11:40 AM
thx guys
:D :D :D
Feb 9, 2015, 11:45 AM
Welcome! :D
Feb 9, 2015, 12:28 PM
Welcome aboard, my fellow Philadelphian.
-sandragon13
Feb 9, 2015, 01:44 PM
Welcome :D
~Visit PokemonForever's Twitter Page~
Ha! You've underestimated my stupidity. ~Virtual Polygon Duck of Team Forum~
Feb 9, 2015, 09:04 PM
Hullo! ^.^/
Welcome to the site! Evyii the Dragonslayer of #TeamForum
I'm back! Mostly playing LoL nowadays though. What is life, but homework and sleep. |
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|
|
POKéMON of the Day
|
#626 Bouffalant
|
|
Recent Threads
|
|
Alanya Mahmutlar 7/24 Acil Çilingir & Oto Anahtar Servisi Forum: Meet and Greet last post by NkrutkaTG833Nig Sep 26, 2026, 04:18 PM |
|
Otorite masa Hacklink Paneli | Hacklink Satın Al | Hacklink Satışı Forum: Meet and Greet last post by WhiteRabbit0 Aug 30, 2026, 08:06 AM |
|
Polat Mahmuthan Dolandırıcıdır: Tc Numarası: 28409448650 Forum: Meet and Greet last post by WhiteRabbit0 Aug 28, 2026, 10:02 AM |
|
FT-TEST-1787668546 Forum: Meet and Greet last post by WhiteRabbit0 Aug 25, 2026, 07:43 AM |
|
[TCG] What do you prefer Japanese or English Pokémon cards, and why? ( Forum: General Pokemon Discussion last post by clark Jul 17, 2026, 05:43 PM |