Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[VGC] Forum Battle Nights
I think I will try out Moxie Gyarados in my new team Kappa http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/random...-210275870
(Oғғɪᴄɪᴀʟ) Lᴏʀᴅ Lᴀᴅʏ ᴇᴇᴠᴇᴇ ᴏғ ᴛʜᴇ ғᴏʀᴜᴍ.

﹟TᴇᴀᴍFᴏʀᴜᴍ ₄ ʟᴀɪғᴜ (◍•ᴗ•◍)❤
Accelixio#2187 @ Overwatch

Achievement unlocked: First place in a sub-tourney//08-08-2015

You're making a new team already?
~Visit PokemonForever's Twitter Page~
Ha! You've underestimated my stupidity.
~Virtual Polygon Duck of Team Forum~
Well actually I had this Gyarados with doing a random battle but I might add it to my team in the future which will most likely be over a year since i'm slow with that :P
(Oғғɪᴄɪᴀʟ) Lᴏʀᴅ Lᴀᴅʏ ᴇᴇᴠᴇᴇ ᴏғ ᴛʜᴇ ғᴏʀᴜᴍ.

﹟TᴇᴀᴍFᴏʀᴜᴍ ₄ ʟᴀɪғᴜ (◍•ᴗ•◍)❤
Accelixio#2187 @ Overwatch

Achievement unlocked: First place in a sub-tourney//08-08-2015

lol i need to get a move on with my new teams tbh but streaming is too addictive XD

Edit: BTW Eckley and Eeveeli you missed the end of last of us btw :P
Evilsabre
Winning a Pokemon battle is not so much about being a step ahead of your opponent but rather being 2 steps behind them
You guys going to swarm me with battles today and help prep me for regional or nah.
I need to breed my new team but I'll battle you later
(Feb 12, 2015, 11:36 AM)Animekid7 Wrote: I need to breed my new team but I'll battle you later

Kk!
Evil I'm sorry I missed the stream, pls don't hit me Sad

Icey I'm still trying to build a new team (I haven't really started to build one yet, because of my laziness Kappa), but GL at regionals! I'm sure you'll do well :D
Eckley do what I do and make a spread sheet with everything you need to do to breed the team, I have everything down to the amount of horde breeding and super training I need to do Kappa
When I say "I haven't started to build one" I mean I don't even know who's on the team haha. Maybe if I hold off long enough I'll get some super amazing idea? Kappa