Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[ONLINE] 64 Trainer Website Tournament [REGISTRATION IS FULL]
Eevee c'mon, be serious. You need to actually beat me Kappa
@Eckley, Well .. you could also 'lose'  //shoves a lot of money to you Kappa

@ Vex, And I did that the moment after Penguin defeated me :D
(Oғғɪᴄɪᴀʟ) Lᴏʀᴅ Lᴀᴅʏ ᴇᴇᴠᴇᴇ ᴏғ ᴛʜᴇ ғᴏʀᴜᴍ.

﹟TᴇᴀᴍFᴏʀᴜᴍ ₄ ʟᴀɪғᴜ (◍•ᴗ•◍)❤
Accelixio#2187 @ Overwatch

Achievement unlocked: First place in a sub-tourney//08-08-2015

Thinking about it, it's probably really easy to beat me because I've had the same team since forever.
Really need to make a new one.
I'll take the money
You'd think that eckley but I've revealed Justins (my) team on the forums and people have yet to beat it :D
Evilsabre
Winning a Pokemon battle is not so much about being a step ahead of your opponent but rather being 2 steps behind them
I just watched Justin commentate my tournament match vs. Premaximum lol. It's a shame I didn't get to see the chat go nuts about the critical hits Kappa
the chat went nuts at the two 1hp survives from Coroal and klinklang destroying sylveon Kappa
~Visit PokemonForever's Twitter Page~
Ha! You've underestimated my stupidity.
~Virtual Polygon Duck of Team Forum~
Just finished my Round 2 battle with Evilsabre, code is R5WG-WWWW-WWWU-UBQ8 if you guys wanna watch it
(Jan 10, 2015, 10:31 AM)Peppermint Wrote: Just finished my Round 2 battle with Evilsabre, code is R5WG-WWWW-WWWU-UBQ8 if you guys wanna watch it

Who won? I gotta watch it l8r sk8r.
(Jan 10, 2015, 10:32 AM)IceyGamer Wrote:
(Jan 10, 2015, 10:31 AM)Peppermint Wrote: Just finished my Round 2 battle with Evilsabre, code is R5WG-WWWW-WWWU-UBQ8 if you guys wanna watch it

Check the bracket to find out, i don't want to spoil it for everyone else watching the thread
(Jan 10, 2015, 10:33 AM)Peppermint Wrote:
(Jan 10, 2015, 10:32 AM)IceyGamer Wrote:

Check the bracket to find out, i don't want to spoil it for everyone else watching the thread

Ight good call.