Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[FORUM GAME] You're banned.
banned cuz i can bruh!
I'm just here.

#RowletBois
Banned for not one person knowing who Matthew Belamy is... He is the singer from Muse, come un dudes and dudettes.
Evyii the Dragonslayer of #TeamForum

I'm back! Mostly playing LoL nowadays though. What is life, but homework and sleep.

(Dec 21, 2014, 08:59 PM)Evyii Wrote: Banned for not one person knowing who Matthew Belamy is... He is the singer from Muse, come un dudes and dudettes.

Banned because Bellamy sux bruh. Nah JK but really because its been like a month and you still a slyveon.
Banned because Sylveon beats Darkrai kappaHD
I'm just here.

#RowletBois
Banned because i have filled 2 boxes with competitive pokemon and still do not have a complete vgc team....

Also when you said muse i thought of this lot i mean their definitely better than this random group none of us were aware of right :P

[Image: love_live_school_idol_project_christmas_...4h972g.jpg]
Banned because I'm done with my vgc team :P
~Visit PokemonForever's Twitter Page~
Ha! You've underestimated my stupidity.
~Virtual Polygon Duck of Team Forum~
banned because you probably didn't manage to accidentally get a shiny 31/31/31/x/x/31 4 egg move Ha jolly gallade or a shiny 31/31/x/x/31/31 4 egg move HA adamant swampert while breeding yours. Bow before my ridiculous luck my peers :D
Double banned because Goomy bows to no one, and I still haven't finished my team
Banned for not finishing your team
#TeamForum
LETS GO SOX
banned because I probably should finish my VGC2015 team too but I love my new 'test' VGC2014 team too much Kappa