Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[TRADE] [OPEN - UPDATED] Shinys, Legends and Events Trade Shop!!!
(Apr 3, 2016, 05:27 PM)Jhinsuu Wrote: you want a shiny gyarados,arcanine,eevee,fearow,or whiscash? if so what can i get from it?

not really. I have a shiny gyarados, sylveon and i had a shiny growlithe.
The Safari Zone. The only place where you can throw mud at Pokémon. AKA the best in-game area in the fourth generation.
(Apr 3, 2016, 07:17 AM)Oddish 4 ever Wrote:
(Apr 2, 2016, 04:04 PM)TheWildShannon Wrote:
(Apr 2, 2016, 12:54 PM)Oddish 4 ever Wrote: For the Mudkip I can give Klefki, Chatot, Shellder or Kangashkan Smile Do any of those interest you?

Can I know more about the klefki? Level, pokeball, etc

I have a lvl 1 Brave Klefki with Prankster as ability in a quick ball, its a female with metal sound spikes draining kiss and crafty shield as moves Smile

I also have a lvl 1 Kangaskhan in a Pokeball, female w/ Jolly nature and Scrappy ability Smile
Could I reserve shiny giratina?
can i please reserve the shiny electivire thx
I'm interested in the Skrelp, if that's still available. I have a shiny Sudowoodo that I'm willing to trade for it.
(Apr 7, 2016, 12:27 PM)ForestEmerald Wrote: I'm interested in the Skrelp, if that's still available. I have a shiny Sudowoodo that I'm willing to trade for it.

sorry, but i'm not very interested
The Safari Zone. The only place where you can throw mud at Pokémon. AKA the best in-game area in the fourth generation.
(Apr 7, 2016, 07:06 AM)Brentyboy46 Wrote: can i please reserve the shiny electivire thx

what are you offering for it. i don't 'just' reserve pokemon for people.
Whay can i get for a shiny reshiram or milotic
How about a shiny Honchkrow with maximum attack stat of 383 at Level 100?
(Apr 7, 2016, 03:02 PM)Jhinsuu Wrote: Whay can i get for a shiny reshiram or milotic

i have both a shiny reshiram and milotic