Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

Week 15 Meet & Greet - Come Take a Seat!
Show us your creative side! If you could make your own video game, what type of game would you make? Would you focus on exploring? What feature would it have?
  • I actually made one. It's a beat em up, but I haven't release it yet.

Pokemon is all about adventures. What's your favourite adventure you've been on, whether it be a family holiday, a trip with friends or a solo adventure?
  • I lived in Japan for a little while, and one day I walked all around Shinjuku for 10 hours just taking in all the sites. I found a really cool hidden cemetary and an abandoned playground.

If you could only eat one thing for the rest of your life, what would you eat?
  • Come on. Pizza is the only answer.

Is there a hobby you'd like to start doing such as playing an instrument? Or maybe something outdoors like skiing?
  • I actually have a lot of hobbies like playing music, and what not, but I'd love to be better at skateboarding.

Pokemon's 20th anniversary is coming up. What was your first Pokemon game, and share your best/worst moments playing it?
  • Well my first game was Yellow version I think. It's hard to remember, but the first game I put real time into was fire red, and the XY. Best memory was finding my first shiny, which was a ditto.
Follow us on Twitter @_pokemonforever
Learn about us on our Welcome Page
Watch us play games on Twitch.tv

Messages In This Thread
Week 15 Meet & Greet - Come Take a Seat! - by Eckley - Jan 16, 2016, 11:28 AM
RE: Week 15 Meet & Greet - Come Take a Seat! - by Justin - Jan 17, 2016, 11:04 AM