Jan 17, 2016, 06:34 PM
#3:
![[Image: giphy_by_terraraptor-d9cblm4.gif]](http://orig08.deviantart.net/d379/f/2015/280/0/b/giphy_by_terraraptor-d9cblm4.gif)
#2:
![[Image: cc4f6c9bdd2043a592a997b315176b6b0a049416_hq.gif]](http://pa1.narvii.com/5717/cc4f6c9bdd2043a592a997b315176b6b0a049416_hq.gif)
#1: (I bet you know it)
![[Image: tumblr_mm155sHBFG1qlh7rxo1_500.gif]](http://25.media.tumblr.com/1b47760bb8fcdd1dd6fb135005892957/tumblr_mm155sHBFG1qlh7rxo1_500.gif)
Yes, I know. I'm a legendary person...
Is that bad?
Nope.
(Shiny forms of these are 100000000000x better though)
|
[DISCUSSION] Top 3 Favorite Pokemon!!! NON SHINY
|
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|
|
POKéMON of the Day
|
#540 Sewaddle
|
|
Recent Threads
|
|
Why Everyone Is Dead Wrong About Forecasts And Why You Must Read This Report Forum: Meet and Greet last post by logangoogltoz2542 Oct 7, 2026, 04:27 PM |
|
Alanya Mahmutlar 7/24 Acil Çilingir & Oto Anahtar Servisi Forum: Meet and Greet last post by unavitanuovapdflonge Oct 8, 2026, 07:36 AM |
|
Otorite masa Hacklink Paneli | Hacklink Satın Al | Hacklink Satışı Forum: Meet and Greet last post by WhiteRabbit0 Aug 30, 2026, 08:06 AM |
|
Polat Mahmuthan Dolandırıcıdır: Tc Numarası: 28409448650 Forum: Meet and Greet last post by WhiteRabbit0 Aug 28, 2026, 10:02 AM |
|
FT-TEST-1787668546 Forum: Meet and Greet last post by WhiteRabbit0 Aug 25, 2026, 07:43 AM |