Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[SUN/MOON] [Spoiler] How to optain the shiny charm in Sun/Moon
I don't think it would be that easy to get the shiny charm, though it might be. they seem to be pushing this generation more than past ones, so that could be a reason. but it does suck that they got rid of horde mode though. I never used it mostly because I had like no patience to do so, but nevertheless I know how a lot of people used it especially on here. But with all these new ideas in this game like Z-moves, the Alolan form, and wild pokemon being able to call for support, I feel that it'll be a black and White kind of case when it comes to moving Pokémon over from X/Y/OR/AS to S/M. The transfer system might be put in late game that way if you do want your pokemon, youre going to have to wait a really long time for it as I believe you had to do at least half of the post game to access the PokeTransfer in Black/White. But what makes me the most scared is the fact that they might be replacing Mega evolutions with the Z-moves but we will have to wait and see
Pokemon trainer since 2004!

Messages In This Thread
RE: [Spoiler] How to optain the shiny charm in Sun/Moon - by pritchman227 - Nov 12, 2016, 07:54 AM