Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

2015 VGC RMT (Needs major improvements)
(Dec 31, 2014, 06:09 PM)MagnusHexem Wrote: I am totally with you on NOT using Megakhan or Salamence, which will be used up the wazoo.  And will likely be VERY predictable.

I like your lead idea.  Another thing that it might deal with that you didn't mention is Therian Landorus.  Although beware or Choice Scarf ones.

I think the only thing on your team that I would change is Pachirisu.  It was a great unexpected support in XY, but with now all Pokemon let out of the bag, there are other Pokemon that could fit a similar role better.  In the Follow Me department, there are Togekiss, Lucario, and Clefable.  If you want to draw in electric moves, cosplay Pikachu is turning out to be something unexpectedly good, assuming you use it right.

I think a really good fit for this situation though is Mega Sceptile.  Having a second mega on your team is always nice in case one of them won't do well against a certain team.  You could definately use another hard-hitting Special Attacker on your team, and Mega Sceptile fits that role as well as draeing in Electric attacks without the need of a redirecter move.

But if you don't absolutely need a Pokemon like that, then a Pokemon I would highly recommend is Hydreigon.  It's a fantastic dragon, special attacker, and has great stats all-around.  A strategy I have refused to give up on is Choice Specs in Tailwind.  But Hydreigon itself can be used with using Tailwind and some other item.  Since you already used your Choice Scarf and Life Orb, it's a bit limited.  But if you find a way to put Tailwind onto your Suicune, then you're set.

Although, having Tailwind on your team in the first place gives you the upper hand against teams without it, as well as countering teams that rely on it.  

But for starters, this is a very well-put-together team! Wink

Thanks so much dude, I really appreciate the reply. I hadn't thought of the mega Sceptile. It will work brilliantly in tandem with Suicune. What do you think of Mega Gallade or a Rotom-Heat on my team? I feel like they may be able to fit in as well.

Messages In This Thread
RE: 2015 VGC RMT (Needs major improvements) - by AlmightyKevbo - Dec 31, 2014, 06:13 PM