Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

2015 VGC RMT (Needs major improvements)
you could replace the suicune with Slowbro/Slowking depending on whether you want Physical/Special bulk to resist the Bisharps/Mamos weaknesses (Resist the Fire and Fighting weakness they both have as well as Mamo's Steel and Water weaknesses) or you could go with the Rotom-W (Rotom-W resists the the same things as Slowbro/Slowking mentioned above except Fighting which Aegislash is immune to, as well as resisting the Flying weakness on M-Lopunny and only having a grass weakness) Note that both of these options will give you an extra grass weakness which your team doesnt have much to deal with. Lopunny can deal with pesky Ferrothorn and if you added Slowbro/Slowking you would be able to hit M-Venusaur hard (Granted he does not KO you first as you are weak to him as well). I'm not much of a battler so I could be completely wrong with this suggestion but I do enjoy teambuilding and this is what my thoughts were glancing over your team :D

EDIT: I forgot I suggested getting rid of the Suicune for either of these, so you wouldn't gain a grass weakness, just trade one poke that is weak to grass.
Ninetales iz rly cewl kthnxbye

Messages In This Thread
RE: 2015 VGC RMT (Needs major improvements) - by MARSxVenom - Dec 31, 2014, 06:15 PM