Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

2015 VGC RMT (Needs major improvements)
Suicune is actually an underrated threat in the new VGC format as it can support its team with speed control (tailwind, icy wind) and snarl spam to counteract special attackers. I think you already know about this set but calm mind suicune can work as as an effective wall/tank capable of sweeping frailer unprepared teams. While slowbro is an interesting option, it's going to get worn down almost immediately with power attackers like mega kang, hydregion, bisharp, mega gardevoir, mega char y, aegislash, crunch mega gyarados, etc. What really concerns me about this team is Pachurisu is the weakest link to this team like or or not. With basically all the subpar legends getting use and with it the inevitable power creep, Pachurisu doesn't have much of a nich anymore other than a follow me redirection user. Quite frankly, Togekiss/Amoonguss are better to use as it it resolves your ground weakness a bit (wide guard aegislash can't hold off eqs all day). Hope this helps.

Messages In This Thread
RE: 2015 VGC RMT (Needs major improvements) - by Black117 - Dec 31, 2014, 10:53 PM