Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[IMPORTANT] The October Meet & Greet - Trick or Treat!
#2
Yo, our new member @FireTaco should get in on this


Share With Us:

• Everyone is eagerly anticipating the release of Ultra Sun and Ultra Moon, and this Kahuna just has to know: which version are you getting?

Ultra Sun....No I mean Ultra Moon... no wait... I like Solgaleo....I like Phyco & Soliera.... ARGHRGRHHG

• In the spirit of the month of October, what are all y'alls dressing up as this year for Halloween?

I don't do Halloween celebrations anymore.

• What game from your childhood have you recently gotten back into?

Super Mario 64. I'm practicing speedruns of it in the 16 Star category

• Is there anything you'd like to see from us, or have any suggestions for the site?

@FireTaco should be a Kahuna

• Time to turn the tables! Tag a forum user and ask them a question using @. 

@FireTaco This joke is never gonna die, I won't let it.
What's it like as a new member?

@stephenWITNESS How did you find the site?

@Unit501 How are you?

@Tenebris_Kane Would you like a rarer form of shinies?

@Drangor2 Is the dude in your PfP from HunterxHunter?
Thanks for all the good times~


Messages In This Thread
RE: The October Meet & Greet - Trick or Treat! - by Kris - Oct 13, 2017, 10:42 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)