Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[DISCUSSION] Veiwing and beleifs on hacked Pokemon.
Ok I just read this and I gotta respond.

@PokéPack You should never go on no restrictions expecting Pokemon under Level 100 duh. The example you used doesn't really justify much as I personally soft reset for a good natured Marshadow (Naive) with IVs for HP Ice (took me 300+ Srs btw), and am currently leveling it up to 100 to Hyper Train it. The reason you'd lose a battle is either a) You brought an underlevelled team like in your example, b) You misplayed. Hacking doesn't make a Pokemon battle better, they don't have stronger stats than another legit Pokemon trained the same way, all hacking does is save you time.

Moving on,

@PerchPond Verlisify is an absolute hypocrite, as you said he shittalks others and will openly attack anyone who doesn't agree with him. Like recently he calls out PIMPNITE for hacking in his battles, when PIMPNITE made a response video (Which he handled really well IMO) Verlisify wouldn't shut up about it on Twitter. How he gets views still confuses me (probably all the clickbait crap he uses).

@moo311 Lol I remember the Shiny Metagross video where he said Competitive Shiny Metagross in a Premier Ball was clearly hacked because of something with the Shiny odds. He was later disproven as you can obviously catch Shiny Metang in Friend Safari with Good enough IVs for competitive in a Premier Ball and tried arguing with anyone who told him about this.
OU MASTER RACE

Messages In This Thread
Veiwing and beleifs on hacked Pokemon. - by Dova - Nov 25, 2017, 11:49 AM
RE: Veiwing and beleifs on hacked Pokemon. - by Kris - Nov 28, 2017, 10:58 PM
RE: Veiwing and beleifs on hacked Pokemon. - by Kris - Nov 29, 2017, 03:28 AM