Jun 10, 2019, 12:27 PM
I think Kyogre is the god of the sea while Lugia is the guardian of the sea, and Ho-Oh is the guardian of the sky.
which also makes Ho-Oh gaurdian of seagulls
|
I had this really dumb thought.
|
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|
| Messages In This Thread |
|
I had this really dumb thought. - by ToxicTarrn - May 20, 2019, 10:34 AM
RE: I had this really dumb thought. - by RetroTyphlosion - May 21, 2019, 03:19 PM
RE: I had this really dumb thought. - by ToxicTarrn - May 21, 2019, 07:36 PM
RE: I had this really dumb thought. - by Dova - May 26, 2019, 10:11 PM
RE: I had this really dumb thought. - by booaz - Jun 10, 2019, 12:27 PM
RE: I had this really dumb thought. - by Pwimawh_Kiogah - Jun 11, 2019, 08:30 AM
|
|
POKéMON of the Day
|
#533 Gurdurr
|
|
Recent Threads
|
|
Alanya Mahmutlar 7/24 Acil Çilingir & Oto Anahtar Servisi Forum: Meet and Greet last post by NkrutkaTG833Nig Sep 26, 2026, 04:18 PM |
|
Otorite masa Hacklink Paneli | Hacklink Satın Al | Hacklink Satışı Forum: Meet and Greet last post by WhiteRabbit0 Aug 30, 2026, 08:06 AM |
|
Polat Mahmuthan Dolandırıcıdır: Tc Numarası: 28409448650 Forum: Meet and Greet last post by WhiteRabbit0 Aug 28, 2026, 10:02 AM |
|
FT-TEST-1787668546 Forum: Meet and Greet last post by WhiteRabbit0 Aug 25, 2026, 07:43 AM |
|
[TCG] What do you prefer Japanese or English Pokémon cards, and why? ( Forum: General Pokemon Discussion last post by clark Jul 17, 2026, 05:43 PM |