Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[RATE MY TEAM] Help me with a singles team
Sharpedo is a bad choice for the team simply because it's not mega. Regular Sharpedo is outclassed by a lot of mons and it'll be worthless against a standard singles team. I recommend something like Keldeo, Azumarill, or even Gyarados.
However if you /must/ have it, run life orb with Ice Fang over poison jab. Landorus/Dragons are very common.

Life orb or scarf both work well on Excadrill. If you scarf it, run Adamant.

I don't understand the defensive EV's in Chandelure? or the item for that matter. It's too frail to even bother with defense investment and you should max your SPA to get as much damage or squeeze off any KO's. Specs is always an option on this, as is scarfing it. I prefer scarf.

I would run a fairy move instead of nasty plot, but that doesn't matter too much on Togekiss. However, Razor Fang does not increase your flinch chance. It's a common misconception and you should run something like Leftovers instead.

As for Lucario, take off Poison Jab. You already have Bullet Punch for fairy's and adaptability makes it just as strong as Poison Jab would be. You could use Earthquake, Ice Punch, or even Crunch as your filler move. Also I disagree with using High Jump Kick over CC. The miss is a problem and you need M-Lucario as a sweeper. A ghost type could easily switch in on your HJK and you lose 50% HP. Or even HJK'ing a protecting stall mon ends with the same story.
50 thousand people used to live here...Now it's a ghost town.

Messages In This Thread
Help me with a singles team - by Prism - Feb 4, 2015, 08:43 PM
RE: Help me with a singles team - by Marcusube - Feb 4, 2015, 09:06 PM
RE: Help me with a singles team - by Rogue - Feb 4, 2015, 09:24 PM
RE: Help me with a singles team - by Prism - Feb 4, 2015, 09:53 PM
RE: Help me with a singles team - by Marcusube - Feb 7, 2015, 11:28 AM
RE: Help me with a singles team - by Rogue - Feb 4, 2015, 09:56 PM
RE: Help me with a singles team - by Onihige - Feb 7, 2015, 02:57 PM
RE: Help me with a singles team - by Prism - Feb 10, 2015, 06:42 PM
RE: Help me with a singles team - by matabro - Feb 7, 2015, 03:01 PM