Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[VGC] My first competitive team
I suggest staying away from the 252/252 spread for everything except Lopunny because there is very few attacks it can live. I have a couple build for you that will help you out a lot.
Togekiss@ Sitrus Berry
Serene Grace | Bold
252 HP / 116 Def / 4 SpA / 60 SpD / 76 Spe
– Air Slash
– Follow Me
– Tailwind
– Protect

The EV spread allows Togekiss to withstand Life Orb Bisharp’s Iron Head and allows Sitrus Berry to activate after Super Fang. The Speed EVs allows it to get the jump on defensive Rotom, letting Togekiss set up Tailwind or go for a flinch. I put the rest of the EVs into Special Defense, as Togekiss isn’t really there for damage. I got this set from Nuggetbridge which I suggest using if you are just starting to get into competitive battling. Not saying these forums arent good, just saying alot of the battlers here are pretty experienced. Here is the site
http://nuggetbridge.com

As for the Amoonguss I have found 2 sets that may help you alot.

#1:
Amoonguss @ Rocky Helmet
Ability: Regenerator
EVs: 252 HP / 92 Def / 164 SpD
Bold Nature
– Giga Drain
– Rage Powder
– Spore
– Protect

This is very bulky and can dish out a lot of damage without even attacking. For instance, Talonflame uses Brave Bird: this ammongus survives and Talonflame takes recoil and Rock Helmet damage. Thats already close to 50%. Plus you can put something to sleep after that and leave the Talonflame in easy Sucker Punch KO range.

Amoonguss @ Rocky Helmet
Regenerator | Sassy
188 HP / 164 Def / 156 SpD
IVs: 0 Spe
– Spore
– Rage Powder
– Giga Drain
– Protect

This one is more of a trick room counter and has more bulk due to the evs being more spread out.

I suggest running life orb scizor and using it with a rage powder from Amoongus and getting up a free swords dance and use that priority bullet punch. This can also play mind games with the opponent because he then needs to predict the priority for moves suck as quick guard.

Scizor @life orb
Technician
Adamant
28HP/252Atk/228 Speed
-Bullet Punch
-Knock off/Bug Bite
-Swords Dance
-Protect

As for Rotom Wash i dont suggest Assault vest at all. It isnt very good on it and Rotom is an asset for moves like T Wave and Will-O-wisp. For Rotom i would run leftovers and this spread.

Rotom-Wash @ Leftovers
Ability: Levitate
EVs: 252 HP / 44 Def / 60 SpA / 148 SpD / 4 Spe
Calm Nature
- Thunderbolt
- Hydro Pump
- Will-O-Wisp/Thunder wave
- Protect

Hope this helped and good luck in the future :D
"Oh good, he isn't mod anymore"

-Everyone

plug