Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[RATE MY TEAM] VGC2015 No Legendaries - Alternative Supporters
Here is a run down on your teams weaknesses. Your Flying, Rock and Electric weaknesses are the most important here since those are common offensive types in VGC. Also you can't over look the poison and Ghost weaknesses because Aegislash and Gengar will give you a rough time.

I recommend running either Flare Blitz or Heat Wave over Protect on Arcanine. That extra offensive will be clutch sometimes in the game so it would be best not to over look it and give Arcanine Leftovers.

Trust me on this, Banette's Prankster Taunt only comes in handy in 2 out of 5 situations in VGC. Disable is better in the case that a choice scarfer such as Landorus-T jumps in and starts spamming Rock Slides, flinching your team and ruining your day. The thing is, most VGC taunters outspeed Banette before it Mega Evolves so you'll must likely get Taunted first.

I see the whole Skill Swap Intimidate strategy thing so I'll give you props for that. Just remember that Banette is borderline useless without the Prankster ability.

In this case, Eviolite Tangela would be a better pick since it is for Follow Me support. You get more SpDef bulk which is always a nice thing when up against Charizard Y and Sylveon. Giga Drain would be better than Leaf Storm just to keep Tangela/Tangrowth around longer.

The offensive Milotic is kinda weird especially because you're running support moves but it can work so I won't complain
[Insert signature here]

Messages In This Thread
RE: VGC2015 No Legendaries - Alternative Supporters - by RagnoroX - Jan 5, 2015, 09:29 PM
RE: VGC2015 No Legendaries - Alternative Supporters - by Marcusube - Apr 25, 2015, 07:17 AM