Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[RATE MY TEAM] First Competitive Team
At first my Landorus had the Choice Scarf but I really don't like the Choice items. I know they are needed for certain Pokemon but I just started getting back into playing. Since Kang is widely used I like the Jolly to be able to outspeed the other Kangs. I think I'm just going to drop all the Ghost entirely, although I do love Chandelures 427 SpA. I'm going to cut the Ice Punch from Kang and put back the original move I had in its place. Honestly I forgot Landorus still had Giga Impact so I'm gonna check the Hidden Power of him later to see if its Ice or not. Yes I soft-resetted for all the Legendaries. I don't ever plan on using Powersaves or genning for any of my Pokemon I will be the OT trainer of everything I use in battles.

All in all a 6.5 isn't that bad for a random team of stuff I like. Changes are needed for sure thats why I thought I would get someone's opinion on the team. What Pokemon should I replace on this team? I do want to keep the Kang and Genies if possible to make a good team with them. I've got alot of other BR Pokemon and can breed for anything. Thanks for the feedback.

Messages In This Thread
First Competitive Team - by G Max - May 22, 2015, 03:42 PM
RE: First Competitive Team - by Marcusube - May 23, 2015, 06:03 AM
RE: First Competitive Team - by Podfighterninja123 - May 23, 2015, 10:05 AM
RE: First Competitive Team - by G Max - May 23, 2015, 09:52 AM
RE: First Competitive Team - by Black117 - May 23, 2015, 10:31 AM
RE: First Competitive Team - by G Max - May 23, 2015, 10:51 AM
RE: First Competitive Team - by G Max - May 23, 2015, 01:22 PM
RE: First Competitive Team - by Marcusube - May 23, 2015, 08:20 PM