Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[RATE MY TEAM] PDrizzle and His Homies
This is a great team! I'm trying my best to break it, but you basically have answer for just about everything. The team is very well built, and the only mons I can see giving you some annoyance are Sylveon and Bisharp really. But nothing a helping hand bullet punch or double target can't fix. Bisharp is another small annoyance, but Terrakion is sashed, you could always fake it out with ludi and bop it with landorus, or just burn it in general with scald.

I really like your call on Taunt Terrakion here as well. Great call! Your team also reaches an important self-benchmark of mine: You have a way to hit every single type in the game supper-effectively. So kudos for that!

My only real suggestion here is maybe changing the EV's on Scizor slightly. I've never used mega scizor, but you're hitting a lot of 2HKO's here that are close to OHKO's. Meaning you can lower your attack a little to still get those 2HKO's, and you can push a little bit more in bulk. Just a suggestion; I've never used mega scizor seriously so I could just be a big dumb dumb here. Anywho, great team again!
50 thousand people used to live here...Now it's a ghost town.

Messages In This Thread
PDrizzle and His Homies - by MARSxVenom - Jul 13, 2015, 04:38 PM
RE: PDrizzle and His Homies - by Rogue - Jul 13, 2015, 06:49 PM
RE: PDrizzle and His Homies - by MARSxVenom - Jul 13, 2015, 06:52 PM
RE: PDrizzle and His Homies - by GiMYz - Jul 14, 2015, 02:05 AM
RE: PDrizzle and His Homies - by Pokeventurer - Jul 14, 2015, 03:35 AM
RE: PDrizzle and His Homies - by Marcusube - Jul 14, 2015, 06:28 AM
RE: PDrizzle and His Homies - by MARSxVenom - Jul 14, 2015, 10:47 AM
RE: PDrizzle and His Homies - by Pokeventurer - Jul 14, 2015, 11:58 AM