Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[RATE MY TEAM] PDrizzle and His Homies
I would give a chance to the first build of this topic http://pokemonforever.com/Thread-VGC-VGC...l-Attacker because a Sword Dance set helps you to get the necessary OHKOs on Fairies (your team can't take Hyper Voices except for AV Ludicolo and Scizor) and you can also setup against any Intimidate or burns.

The rest of your team is incredibly strong at protecting M-Scizor from its threats (i can think about Rotom-Heat and Heatwave Zapdos as the only mons with a Fire move able to face this team thanks to their bulk, but they still suffer from Rock Slide and Ice Beam/Scald too, as any other Fire type).

The only problem is that Ludicolo is your only reliable answer to bulky Water types (Milotic, Suicuine and Politoed). These mons can hit Terrakion, Lando-T and Latios really hard, they can burn M-Scizor with Scald and Politoed can't really touch them. That's why Thunderbolt instead of Ice Beam on Latios can be an option. A Life Orb Thunderbolt should deal about 50% damage to every bulky water type (i've used 252HP / 4 SpD Milotic as a benchmark) , which is more or less the same damage of a Draco Meteor, but you won't get the SpAtk drop after the attack.

Messages In This Thread
PDrizzle and His Homies - by MARSxVenom - Jul 13, 2015, 04:38 PM
RE: PDrizzle and His Homies - by Rogue - Jul 13, 2015, 06:49 PM
RE: PDrizzle and His Homies - by MARSxVenom - Jul 13, 2015, 06:52 PM
RE: PDrizzle and His Homies - by GiMYz - Jul 14, 2015, 02:05 AM
RE: PDrizzle and His Homies - by Pokeventurer - Jul 14, 2015, 03:35 AM
RE: PDrizzle and His Homies - by Marcusube - Jul 14, 2015, 06:28 AM
RE: PDrizzle and His Homies - by MARSxVenom - Jul 14, 2015, 10:47 AM
RE: PDrizzle and His Homies - by Pokeventurer - Jul 14, 2015, 11:58 AM