Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[RATE MY TEAM] PDrizzle and His Homies
Hi, first of all I would say that this is quite a nice RMT post with every capability of your mons listed above, which cleared any confusions that may come into my mind. The EV spreads are very well developed which I ask for in many RMTs of my own. I personally noticed some of the following points, these may just be me but I would suggest these for the team, plz let me know if you tried and rejected for the team and for what reasons:

Speed control: I don’t see a team like this very often at all but here I though of an idea with the team. You are running speed control politoed with icy wind, in my opinion is a loose slot. Replacing the tailwind on latias for it’s ice beam and giving politoed the ice beam for icy wind. The reason that you are running bulkier and potentially slower than other usual 252/252/4 sets you may encounter on lando-t, scizor and politoed itself tailwind can be an awesome addition to the overall team, where the slot for defeating dragons will be replaced and done well by your rain duo.

Threats and your answers: maybe I did missed some tactics for your team but what are your answers to mon’s like miranga berry milotic which can hit everything super effective apart from scizor and rain mode (if carries ice beam) and you did had the icy wind on politoed too.

Landorus: after you run tailwind now and since you are bulky and can survive many attacks running CB may be worth giving a test, and also replacing superpower for knock off, as terrakion is there to OHKO any kangs that come your way and CB for lando, whereas this charizard y benchmark will be covered up by terrakion too as it easily outspeeds.

Scizor: as Rouge suggested above that there are a lot of 2HKO’s scizor scores with such EV investments so you may really wanna elevate the offensive EV’s. my suggestion should be that you give a try to once replace the knock off on it for swords dance, where lando-t packs the dark coverage now. I have been against a lot of swords dance scizor, and they own the game because of the very reason of setting up and then OHKO anything that comes their way. Ludicolo’s fake out can be a gateway leading you to set-up the purpose. And so now the 2HKO’s will be OHKO’s

According to my suggestion the team should be like:

[Image: politoed.gif]
PDrizzle (Politoed) @ Sitrus Berry
Ability: Drizzle
EVs: 252 HP / 76 Def / 76 SpA / 100 SpD / 4 Spe
Calm Nature
- Scald
- Helping Hand
- Ice Beam
- Protect

[Image: scizor-mega.gif]
Crimson (Scizor) @ Scizorite
Ability: Light Metal----->Technician
Level: 50
EVs: 252 HP / 140 Atk / 52 Def / 60 SpD / 4 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Bullet Punch
- Swords Dance
- Bug Bite
- Protect

[Image: ludicolo.gif]
DuckFace (Ludicolo) @ Assault Vest
Ability: Swift Swim
EVs: 164 HP / 140 Def / 92 SpA / 4 SpD / 108 Spe
Bold Nature
- Scald
- Ice Beam
- Giga Drain
- Fake Out

[Image: landorus-therian.gif]
Meow (Landorus-Therian) @ Choice Band
Ability: Intimidate
EVs: 116 HP / 252 Atk / 4 Def / 4 SpD / 132 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Rock Slide
- Knock off
- Earthquake
- U-turn

[Image: terrakion.gif]
Nolan (Terrakion) @ Focus Sash
Ability: Justified
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Close Combat
- Rock Slide
- Taunt
- Protect

[Image: latios.gif]
BarsxDraco (Latios) (M) @ Life Orb
Ability: Levitate
EVs: 60 HP / 252 Atk / 196 Spe
Timid Nature
- Draco Meteor
- Psychic
- Tailwind
- Protect

In the end I would again say that this team is extremely well built and I can’t pull out a faulty slot. Hope my suggestions helped you in some way.

Messages In This Thread
PDrizzle and His Homies - by MARSxVenom - Jul 13, 2015, 04:38 PM
RE: PDrizzle and His Homies - by Rogue - Jul 13, 2015, 06:49 PM
RE: PDrizzle and His Homies - by MARSxVenom - Jul 13, 2015, 06:52 PM
RE: PDrizzle and His Homies - by GiMYz - Jul 14, 2015, 02:05 AM
RE: PDrizzle and His Homies - by Pokeventurer - Jul 14, 2015, 03:35 AM
RE: PDrizzle and His Homies - by Marcusube - Jul 14, 2015, 06:28 AM
RE: PDrizzle and His Homies - by MARSxVenom - Jul 14, 2015, 10:47 AM
RE: PDrizzle and His Homies - by Pokeventurer - Jul 14, 2015, 11:58 AM