Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[RATE MY TEAM] PDrizzle and His Homies
Pretty solid team here Mars. The only issues I'm seeing is your matchups with bulky water types, as GMX said, and Ghost types, particularly Gengar and Aegislash.

Try testing out Encore on Politoed. It allows you to catch those Pokemon in the base 70 or below speed group (Trick Room Territory) and lock them into moves like Protect or Trick Room. I do see Helping Hand working but this is just a suggestion in case any problems occur in matchups.

I would recommend using a Swords Dance set on Mega Scizor to give it more of an offensive impact on the field. With Swords Dance, you pick up more kills on Pokemon such as Sylveon, Aegislash, Landorus and even Kangaskhan. Also in the case you get burnt, you have Swords Dance as an option to kind of get a "second wind"

Lastly, I agree with GMX in running Thunderbolt over Ice Beam for those bulky water types. Well maybe not Thunderbolt, but Energy Ball. It's really a matter of preference. Thunderbolt is nice because it can hit Steel types for at least neutral damage but Energy Ball is a hard check to bulky Water types
[Insert signature here]

Messages In This Thread
PDrizzle and His Homies - by MARSxVenom - Jul 13, 2015, 04:38 PM
RE: PDrizzle and His Homies - by Rogue - Jul 13, 2015, 06:49 PM
RE: PDrizzle and His Homies - by MARSxVenom - Jul 13, 2015, 06:52 PM
RE: PDrizzle and His Homies - by GiMYz - Jul 14, 2015, 02:05 AM
RE: PDrizzle and His Homies - by Pokeventurer - Jul 14, 2015, 03:35 AM
RE: PDrizzle and His Homies - by Marcusube - Jul 14, 2015, 06:28 AM
RE: PDrizzle and His Homies - by MARSxVenom - Jul 14, 2015, 10:47 AM
RE: PDrizzle and His Homies - by Pokeventurer - Jul 14, 2015, 11:58 AM